You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:45am

krpano, registered with php, watermark appears untimely, serious bug?

Registered with php on remote server, but watermark appears often, and just this one, even pay no attention to it ,the next panoramas are fine.and krpanotools doesn't need to be registered again,but a few days later, watermark appears again.
it really kills me,everyone knows how to fix that?
thanks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Aug 9th 2019, 11:34am)

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:49am

i even put register code before makepano code, like this:

basepath=$(cd `dirname $0`; pwd)
"/var/www/html/data/krpano_linux/"krpanotools register "registration code"
$basepath"/"krpanotools makepano -config=templates/vtour-normal.config $*
but it still made no sence.

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:00am

Hi)

Check out this thread, might be helpful: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…erver#post53924
Regards,

Alexey

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:18am

Hi)

Check out this thread, might be helpful: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…erver#post53924
Thanks, but i don't think it helps.
On my remote server, krpanotools creates over 100 panoramas every day, nearly watermark appears per 2 days,just one or tow panorama, but other panoramras are fine,i wonder if because of too much concurrency.

light_line

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 12:09pm

this code works for me:

Source code

exec(__DIR__ . "/krpanotools64 register YkpJcXZ1YUFiUXZrWE1WS2FUdDU0eDFWdkV...........................PT0", $output, $result);

Friday, August 9th 2019, 12:55pm

this code works for me:

Source code

exec(__DIR__ . "/krpanotools64 register YkpJcXZ1YUFiUXZrWE1WS2FUdDU0eDFWdkV...........................PT0", $output, $result);
Hi,your code works for registration, but my problem is krpanotools is not stable, sometimes watarmark appears, but doesn't need to be registered, the next panoramas will be fine.

light_line

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:49pm

you can register it every time you want to call krpanotools.

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 8:05am

you can register it every time you want to call krpanotools.
Hi,i did what you said like below,but krpanotools is not stable still,if krpanotools create too many panoramas,watermark appears.

Source code

krpanotools register "code"  krpanotools makepano -config=templates/vtour-normal.config

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Aug 10th 2019, 8:23am)

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 2:33pm

Hi,

the tools itself are stable, the problem is server related.

Normally the registration should be necessary only ONCE.

Registering again is only necessary when constantly running on different servers or when the server is cleaning up/reseting its whole environment.

Try setting the $HOME environment variable to a path where you can ensure that the server will not change anything and have constant access.

Best regards,
Klaus

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 12:26pm

Hi,

the tools itself are stable, the problem is server related.

Normally the registration should be necessary only ONCE.

Registering again is only necessary when constantly running on different servers or when the server is cleaning up/reseting its whole environment.

Try setting the $HOME environment variable to a path where you can ensure that the server will not change anything and have constant access.

Best regards,
Klaus
Thanks Klaus, can you tell me what exatly should i do? my server is centos7.4, and php 5.5.38

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:36am

has still not been solved

anyone knows what should i do ?

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:33pm

insert

Source code

phpinfo();
into your php script and report back with what is says

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 5:38am

i can't upload the screenshot of phpinfo page, you need to click the url to see, so what's the problem may it be ?
insert

Source code

phpinfo();
into your php script and report back with what is says

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Oct 13th 2019, 7:54am)

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 8:34am

your .krpanolicense file is getting deleted.......

Are you hosting the website in-house or is a third-party hosting it because the software is really out of date? *sad*
Why are you using CentOS?
Do you have access to a cPanel interface or the like?

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 8:52am

your .krpanolicense file is getting deleted.......

Are you hosting the website in-house or is a third-party hosting it because the software is really out of date? *sad*
Why are you using CentOS?
Do you have access to a cPanel interface or the like?
i use a cloud server and thought linux is better than windows, i can access the server through putty,with root account.

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 6:25am

let's get back to basics

Are you:

1. Converting/processing Panos that you and/or your business has created?
OR
2. allowing third-party to upload Panos, that you host?

if it is the second option contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as you need a 'krpano Hosting License'

Quoted

6. Third parties may not use your licensed version of krpano to create new projects, including modified versions of your projects.
7. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense krpano.
8. Offering your licensed krpano version to third parties on a hosting platform is not allowed without 'krpano Hosting License'.

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 7:33am

that's right, i bought a license, set on the server, and other workmates login the website, upload panoramas.
do i need buy another license ?
i never know about that.
let's get back to basics

Are you:

1. Converting/processing Panos that you and/or your business has created?
OR
2. allowing third-party to upload Panos, that you host?

if it is the second option contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as you need a 'krpano Hosting License'

Quoted

6. Third parties may not use your licensed version of krpano to create new projects, including modified versions of your projects.
7. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense krpano.
8. Offering your licensed krpano version to third parties on a hosting platform is not allowed without 'krpano Hosting License'.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Oct 13th 2019, 8:09am)

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 9:03am

that's right, i bought a license, set on the server, and other workmates login the website, upload panoramas.
i never know about that.

my understanding is that if your workmate are your employees or you are an employee of that business then you don't need another license.
but please contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as I do not work as a lawyer.

back to the task at hand

forget using PHP.

upload Panos via rsync / syncthing / shared folder etc
use a cronjob to process the Panos

Source code

find . -iname "*.jpg" -print -exec /localation/of/"Krpano tools" /localation/of/themes/<themename>.xml "{}" "/output/location/{}" \;

^ code not tested

see if your Cloud Service Provider has Function as a service

pinging @klaus.krpano

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 9:29am

thanks a lot my friend.

i never know about that.

my understanding is that if your workmate are your employees or you are an employee of that business then you don't need another license.
but please contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as I do not work as a lawyer.

back to the task at hand

forget using PHP.

upload Panos via rsync / syncthing / shared folder etc
use a cronjob to process the Panos

Source code

find . -iname "*.jpg" -print -exec /localation/of/"Krpano tools" /localation/of/themes/.xml "{}" "/output/location/{}" \;

^ code not tested

see if your Cloud Service Provider has Function as a service

pinging @klaus.krpano