You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:45am

krpano, registered with php, watermark appears untimely, serious bug?

Registered with php on remote server, but watermark appears often, and just this one, even pay no attention to it ,the next panoramas are fine.and krpanotools doesn't need to be registered again,but a few days later, watermark appears again.
it really kills me,everyone knows how to fix that?
thanks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Aug 9th 2019, 11:34am)

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:49am

i even put register code before makepano code, like this:

basepath=$(cd `dirname $0`; pwd)
"/var/www/html/data/krpano_linux/"krpanotools register "registration code"
$basepath"/"krpanotools makepano -config=templates/vtour-normal.config $*
but it still made no sence.

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:00am

Hi)

Check out this thread, might be helpful: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…erver#post53924
Regards,

Alexey

Friday, August 9th 2019, 11:18am

Hi)

Check out this thread, might be helpful: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…erver#post53924
Thanks, but i don't think it helps.
On my remote server, krpanotools creates over 100 panoramas every day, nearly watermark appears per 2 days,just one or tow panorama, but other panoramras are fine,i wonder if because of too much concurrency.

light_line

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 12:09pm

this code works for me:

Source code

exec(__DIR__ . "/krpanotools64 register YkpJcXZ1YUFiUXZrWE1WS2FUdDU0eDFWdkV...........................PT0", $output, $result);

Friday, August 9th 2019, 12:55pm

this code works for me:

Source code

exec(__DIR__ . "/krpanotools64 register YkpJcXZ1YUFiUXZrWE1WS2FUdDU0eDFWdkV...........................PT0", $output, $result);
Hi,your code works for registration, but my problem is krpanotools is not stable, sometimes watarmark appears, but doesn't need to be registered, the next panoramas will be fine.

light_line

Trainee

Occupation: krpano freelancer || creating ideas & coding them || krpano developer

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:49pm

you can register it every time you want to call krpanotools.

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 8:05am

you can register it every time you want to call krpanotools.
Hi,i did what you said like below,but krpanotools is not stable still,if krpanotools create too many panoramas,watermark appears.

Source code

krpanotools register "code"  krpanotools makepano -config=templates/vtour-normal.config

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "eclothy" (Aug 10th 2019, 8:23am)

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 2:33pm

Hi,

the tools itself are stable, the problem is server related.

Normally the registration should be necessary only ONCE.

Registering again is only necessary when constantly running on different servers or when the server is cleaning up/reseting its whole environment.

Try setting the $HOME environment variable to a path where you can ensure that the server will not change anything and have constant access.

Best regards,
Klaus

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 12:26pm

Hi,

the tools itself are stable, the problem is server related.

Normally the registration should be necessary only ONCE.

Registering again is only necessary when constantly running on different servers or when the server is cleaning up/reseting its whole environment.

Try setting the $HOME environment variable to a path where you can ensure that the server will not change anything and have constant access.

Best regards,
Klaus
Thanks Klaus, can you tell me what exatly should i do? my server is centos7.4, and php 5.5.38