drag over polygonal hotspot

• HI, I´m wondering if anybody had this question too and can help me... Is anyway to make a polygonal hostpot so you could drag over another hotspot, like droppable on javascript? I think this could be very useful.

I´ve tried to use conditionals on ath and atv position but this doesn´t work because these numbers changes along the area so I´m stucked with this.

I hope somebody can give me any clue.

Thanks!

• Hi Klaus,
    thanks for answering, I copy here a link where I´m trying to set this feature in case this can be useful to anybody:

http://skyearth.es/kitchen/

and the code: http://skyearth.es/kitchen/tour.xml

on the right in the fridge there are some elements to drag over the kitchen table, I want to use a polygonal hotspot (the white border around counter) to accept each one of these elements I´ll try working around events.

Thanks again.

• Hi Klaus,
    I´m working on events but I not sure I understand it , I need each individual draggable hotspot do an action (like stopdrag) when dropped over the polygonal hotspot, is there any condition like this:

" if(hotspot[draggable_one]."is over" hotspot[polygonal_one].... "?

Thanks and sorry, I´m searching a lot by myself but I can´t find anything to get what I need.

• Hi Klaus, I´m sorry to bother you, but for me it´s very important to make this idea to work. I need to make an interactive delimited area and drag over there some elements, my problem is to make this area delimited.

My idea was to make a polygonal hotspot where drag over and drop things but this hotspot must know which element it´s over him. I have tried to use ath and atv with if conditions to delimite a "hotzone" I think I was close to do it but when the camera moves the coordinates changes over to the image so it´s impossible to me to do this...

I´ve readed all documentation but I can not figure how I could do this, would you please give me some orientation.

Thanks a lot

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!