You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "info@totzek.de" started this thread

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:34am

Hires Screenshot

I am referring to this older Thread.

I am trying this again. – How do i preload hires tiles to make high resolution screenshot with the screenshot api?
In a perfect world, only the hires tiles used in the actual view would be loaded while creating the screenshot and then unloaded again, right?
Maybe i could even check the users device specs to adapt to the capabilities of the user pc...Schönes Wochenende,
Jan

Example: https://panographer.de/testarea/snap-8kcubes/
This is a Non-Multiresolution Panorama with a relatively high resolution. Nontheless the Downloaded JPG always will be in the size of the viewer-window...

Edit:
Ok, i found which parts to change for setting the resolution of the saved image. This works.
But now, i would need to make it use the highest resolution tiles, if used in multires.
Jan Totzek | Panoramafotografie | Berlin
www.panographer.de

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "info@totzek.de" (Aug 19th 2019, 11:55am)