Post-Processing Plugins

• Hi,

I tried to enable post-processing plugins and it works great.
    There is a button that open/closes the container, but my goal is to start the tour with hidden container. I cant really get it to work, my guess is that it should be changed somewhere here:

Code
    -<layer name="pp_demo_container" align="righttop"  type="container"  x="0" height="100%" width="220" >

<layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" onclick="if(layer[pp_demo_container].x == 0, tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, calc(-layer[pp_demo_container].width) ); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 180); , tween(layer[pp_demo_container].x, 0); tween(layer[pp_demo_showhide_button].rotate, 0); );" align="left" txtshadow="0 0 2 0x000000 1.0" bg="false" css="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:30px;" type="text" html="►" y="-150" x="-12" alpha="0.8" edge="center"/>

Thanks
    Marcin

• Hi,

yes, change this line:

Code
    <layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="0">

to this (to change the start position):

Code
    <layer name="pp_demo_container" keep="true" type="container" align="righttop" width="220" height="100%" x="-220">

and this line:

Code
    <layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12"

to this (to rotate the showing button):

Code
    <layer name="pp_demo_showhide_button" type="text" align="left" edge="center" x="-12" rotate="180"

Btw - just as note, because I'm not sure if it is clear: these controls are only there for demo-propures, they are not necessary for using the post-processing plugins itself.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!