• Hi,

I'm building more examples, and wanted to share this latest one, where I took an image that I shot around 6 years ago.

Neoclassical room in Picasso Museum Barcelona

It took about 15 minutes modelling the room, it's quite simple but has those columns that where making the model a bit more complicated, but it's worth giving a bit more detail in the model.

As you may know using the depthmap images is not recommended at all because of loading time, and not being able to move as much as with DEPTH file in 6DOF.
    But just as curiosity I leave here the resulting depthmap image generated by everpano 3D

it weights 104 KB (which is ver few) but nothing compared to the *.depth which is 9KB in that case.

the *.depth file can be additionally encrypted so you can better protect your content, and it also can be included inline in the scene declaration so you do not need to be managing more files.

Finally let me share you a video of how it looks like when you are moving around the project with a Oculus Quest

https://youtu.be/-0mn8V1VZuY

Hope you enjoy it

Kind regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!