• Hi,

that's related to the 'depth' rendering and an internal 'eye-offset' in stereo-rendering mode.
    But I will reconsider that and probably remove the eye-offset in non-vr/non-anaglyph stereo mode...

As workaround you can add depth="off" to the hotspot, then it will be rendered at the 'pano-position' and doesn't get a stereo-eye-offset.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Zitat

Is there a trick to display the hotspots only on one side ?

No sorry, having a hotspot only on one side is not the propose of stereo-rendering/viewing...

You could use a 'stereo-hotspot-image' with one half empty/transparent:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.stereo
    Then one side wouldn't be shown, but it would be still clickable on the both sides...

Using two viewers and syncing their movement might be the better solution for such case, then you have more control about what happens in each viewer...

Zitat

Now I have to solve my limitview problem

That's bit more complicated, the viewing limitation doesn't include the reduced width of the stereo-rendering (and also not the stereooverlap setting) in it calculations. I will check that.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!