You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 4:25pm

Problem

Hi. I want ask you because I have a problem. When my browser loaded krpano. So then krpano warrning me WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!. I don't why this krpano doing. I have set flash player on "http://www.macromedia.com/support/docume…ettings_manager".html but I don't know.

Sorry my English is horrible.
Thanks for you answer.

michel

Professional

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 4:50pm

Hi jareck668,

Follow the steps explained on the doc: running/testing locally

SAlut

michel

Professional

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 5:27pm

Hi KLAUS,

I have tried to understand what kind of problems can happening when the WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!...
In the doc you say "changing the security settings is now only necessary to use the Javascript Interface locally."
So I have played with Javascript but I do not find any example where the above warning has some problem effect...

Can you explain? *smile*

Thank you.

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 5:34pm

Hi jareck668,

Follow the steps explained on the doc: running/testing locally

SAlut

That (running/testing locally) I'm meaning. I set on Adobe websites all from this manual.

michel

Professional

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 5:44pm

Hi,

I do not understand... You have solved the WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!... ??? Or you do not ?

If you follow the steps explained by KLAUS in the doc ( running/testing locally ) the WARNING must disappear...

About my request above, I think I found the answer...
It seems that a call to a Javascript from inside Krpano do not work locally when WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!...

SAlut

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 6:29pm

I wouldn't swear to this but I think I have had that message when there has been some syntax error.
mick

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 11:05pm

I wouldn't swear to this but I think I have had that message when there has been some syntax error.
mick
Hi,

no, Michel is right, this message will only be shown when 'local' access is not possible,
it will be shown only when a swf is running local/offline and it is not in a trusted folder,

local access is need for two things:
- for the ExternalInterface (which is needed for the Javascript Interface)
- and for plugins that want access to the internet (the google maps plugin)

is your swf in the right folder? (or subfolder?)
the folder that was added via "Add location" in the Flashplayer settings manager,
maybe check the settings again, it seems sometimes they were not saved correct...

best regards,
Klaus