You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lizard.king

Beginner

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 2:34pm

Hi
I just discovered the update possibility for Panotoour Pro. Unfortunately I only have PanoTour Pro 2.5 and not 2.5.14.
Is the update package really only working with the 2.5.14 version or is there a trick or hack to make it work with PanoTour 2.5 as well?
I tried to update my PanoTour Pro to 2.5.14 this morning, but I could not find a download since the jerks at GoPro have killed the old download server.
Any idea where I could find a PanoTour Pro 2.5.14 download these days?
Really just need the installer file, I guess my license will be OK with that upgrade.
Best regards
Tom

Wednesday, February 19th 2020, 9:46am

Hi,

I have added download links here:
https://krpano.com/panotourproupdate/#downloadptp

Best regards,
Klaus

lizard.king

Beginner

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 11:09am

Thanks for the download links.
Now I just need to find out how to convice Panotour to export the xml fiels without encryption (yes, I have entered the license details for the registration and Panotour says that it is happy with the registration information), but maybe it is time anyway to move on anyway and leave panotour behind.

nimazoomm

Beginner

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 12:16am

vr issue

hi there, i have a trouble in vr mode in online
when i use in offline mode, i can use vr and vr button is enable but when i use online,some times vr button is active but some times deactive
whats the problem?
for example i created a virtual tour and put links here.
virtual tour: https://dl.webdaraje.com/altin/Altin%20A…nt%20Hotel.html