Panotour Pro Update Package

• Hi,
    Alex Popov has kindly fixed an issue I had with the Kolor default combobox and has said it's ok to share his template edit.

Basically when I used a deep link like: ?html5=auto&s=pano6757 I found that the combobox wasn't loading the correct title for the panorama I had linked it to.

Here's his description of the issue and the solution:

"I've checked your link and it seems to be a cache problem.
    WIthout cache it is doing OK. I think all the assets load very quickly with cache and the combobox is late.

You can add in the code a small delay to the
    onnewpano event to fix this".

I've attached his edited template which has a two second delay added and resolved the issue for me. There is a slight delay for the combobox to load the next scene title of 1 second, but blink and you'll miss it. I've kept kolor's default comboboxpanoramalist.tmpl as my main template and will temporally overwrite with the attached for tours that require direct deep links & then revert back to the default. The file to overwrite is in the system dir/plugins/panoramacombobox folder.

I'm using PTP 2.5.14 with krpano 1.20.9

Thanks for your help Alex, hope it's helpful to others.

Cheers,

Rob

• I'm using PTP 2.5.14 with krpano 1.20.9 and Im not seeing the controller or the Vr cursor in the oculus go or oculus quest when entering webvr. I built a tour in just krpano 1.20.9 and everything is working fine in VR so I believe the issue is with Panotour. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

• I'm using PTP 2.5.14 with krpano 1.20.9 and Im not seeing the controller or the Vr cursor in the oculus go or oculus quest when entering webvr. I built a tour in just krpano 1.20.9 and everything is working fine in VR so I believe the issue is with Panotour. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

There is definitely an issue with the _core_vr.xml. I was able to pull code from a webvr.xml KRpano build to make webvr work. Is this something that would get fixed or is this no longer supported?

• Big thanks to Klaus and Alex for helping to resolve this one, I couldn’t get my image hotspots to open consistently using my Oculus GO headset in the default browser, (not VR mode), they would only open 50% of the time. I thought it was the size of the files at first, but Klaus suggested it could be that my Oculus Go controller maybe had to much shaking or vibrating on click & when there is too much movement between pressing and releasing a button it isn't recognized as click. Panotour’s default image hotspot uses ‘onclick’, I changed all to ‘ondown’ in the xml file and bingo, images load first time every time now on clicking of hotspots in Oculus Go's default browser.

Not sure if it’s my shaky hand, but if anyone else has the same problem this edit will fix it. Alex has edited the scenespotpoint.tmpl so that the default action is now ondown, seems to work for me, tested it on desktop, tablet, mobile too and all work ok.

I’ve uploaded the template & instructions where to place it, I’ve saved my original file as .old just in case I have any issues, but it works fine for me. Hope it saves someone else the same problem.

• I previously had an issue just with image hotspots on my Oculus Go not loading on first click, which the earlier template that Alex Popov edited fixed by using the 'ondown' click, but I've subsequently discovered it effects other actions that still needed the default 'onclick' action in the Oculus browser. He's kindly edited the template again so that if you use three keywords in the hotspot style name is will only change those hotspots to 'ondown' and only for Oculus headsets and it still uses 'onclick' for all other devices. This means you can select what hotspots use 'ondown' for Oculus without effecting actions that still require an 'onclick' & it only makes the change to 'ondown' for Oculus headsets.

I've attached the edited template, keywords and location instruction to this post if it's any help to anyone else that's great. Thanks for help & for allowing me to share the template Alex.

• Thanks to Alex Popov for persevering and finding a solution to this one, his edited template fixes an issue with Panotour’s default Simple Thumbnail Bar not being responsive on ipad when rotating to landscape orientation, it was cropping off the top two thumbnails if you had 12 + panoramas in a tour. His edited thumbnailsBarCore.tmpl fixes the problem. I’ve uploaded his edited template & where to paste it & there is also a manual code edit for existing tours, everything is in the download.

Really appreciate you fixing all these templates and for allowing them to be shared for the benefit of other users – top man Alex!

• Hi Loro, Maurizio posted a fix a while back on the panotour/krpano facebook forum for an issue with the sound not playing after being paused, I've updated to 1.20.11 & pasted this older theplaystoptoursoundscontent.tmpl and the background sound works again after being paused, but I'm still getting the issue you have with the background sound only playing once - tested that after I uploaded this template!
    I've attached the older template that works for the pause issue, if you use the panotour update tool in the future it does overwrite this theplaystoptoursoundscontent.tmpl each time, so if it's not working after an update just overwrite the older template file again.
    Maybe you have this template already, I realise now it's a different issue with the sound only playing once.

Cheers,Bob

• The older theplaystoptoursoundscontent.tmpl above fixes an issue with the sounds not playing after being muted, I just checked a tour made in 1.20.11 and I have the same issue as you Loro, the background sound only plays once now, if you return to the same panorama the background sound doesn't play again. This worked in 1.20.10, and the template above does still fixed the issue with the sound not playing after being muted, but not the sound playing once, hopefully it can be fixed in the next update?
    Here's the post in 1.20.11 thread:

https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…87008#post87008
    Rob

• Thanks bob1010 for the hint to the Background sound issue! Never noticed it so far. Do you have the link to Maurizios original post?
    Regarding the new bug i hope Klaus can fix it.

• Hi Loro, if you search the Kolor Panotour/krpano facebook group after krpano 1.20.7 was released May - July 2020 if should be posted there somewhere. Without using this older theplaystoptoursoundscontent template I don't get background sound on the first panorama of a tour and the sound wont play after being paused. It's the Same in 1.20.11, but this older sound template still sorts that problem, but not the new issue of individual background sound only being played once - fingers crossed it can be fixed, everything else is working perfectly in panotour with 1.20.11. Thanks for this update Klaus & for the continued support for panotour users, it's greatly appreciated.

• Hi Loro, I found a workaround for the background sound only playing once after 1.20.11 update, I've pasted the old sound interface files from krpano 1.20.10 into the krpano folder in panotour and the sound works as it should & plays again if you revisit the same panorama, the location of these files is: C:\Users\trebo\Documents\Kolor\PanotourPro 2\krpano

In outputted tours they are in the graphics folder.I've attached the sound interface files from 1.20.10 they seem to still work ok with panotour, but I still needed to replace the theplaystoptoursoundscontent.tmpl with the pre 1.20.7 version above to get the sound working properly too. The 1.20.11 release notes mentions 'Soundinterface Plugin - update howler.js to v2.2.3.' It would be great if that's fixable in the next release for Panotour too Klaus, but at least the 1.20.10 file works ok for now.

• Hi Loro, I found a workaround for the background sound only playing once after 1.20.11 update, I've pasted the old sound interface files from krpano 1.20.10 into the krpano folder in panotour and the sound works as it should & plays again if you revisit the same panorama, the location of these files is: C:\Users\trebo\Documents\Kolor\PanotourPro 2\krpano

Thanks bob1010! This seems to work fine here. *thumbsup*

• Hello Sirs,

I just bought upgrade krpano for panotour. Following instruction for install, it only works when i create new project.

- When i open existing project, rebuild with new krpano core, it’s keep showing xml parsing failed
    - Then i tried to follow this instruction below, it’s show blank page when run.

1. Download the new version of KRPano here: https://krpano.com/download/
    2. Install this new version on your machine
    3. In Panotour Pro, click on the menu "Edit / Open User Directory" menu
    4. In the opening directory called "PanotourPro 2" create a subdirectory called "krpano"
    5. In the newly installed krpano version, go to the "viewer" directory of and copy the files "krpano.js" and "krpano.swf" into the "krpano" directory created at previous step
    6. Then go to the "plugins" subdirectory of the "viewer" directory, and copy all its content in the same "krpano" directory created above, next to the viewers files
    7. Restart Panotour Pro

Anything what am in missing or what i need to do for fix that?

Please advice.

• Hi I have copied this from KRpano Tools as I am not sure whether I have used the correct forum, apologies in advance for any confusion caused.

Hi I have just upgraded Panotour Pro from KRpano 1.20.11 to 1.21 and have noticed that the floor plan no longer works.

If I revert back to 1.20.11 the floorplan works again.

Can you please help.

• Hi I have just upgraded Panotour Pro from KRpano 1.20.11 to 1.21 and have noticed that the floor plan no longer works.

If I revert back to 1.20.11 the floorplan works again.

Hi,

I've the same issue.

Additionally Panotour Maps plugin doesn't work as well.

• Hello Klaus, I've just found that you have this section in the forum. I've updated to 1.21 from 1.20.11 and now my icons and hotspots look at least 50% smaller in mobile devices. How can I fix that?

Many thanks!

Pablo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!