You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

olihar

Trainee

• "olihar" started this thread

Friday, October 4th 2019, 7:50pm

Link to Full screen iOS

So currently I have a link below my images where the image loads directly and therefore it is possible to get it working as full screen on iOS devices, as its not possible to have a full screen function inside a frame.

Then I started thinking, when iOS device is used could it be possible to have the full screen button as a direct link to the whole image, just as I have a link now below. But of course keep the full screen button as is for desktop and Android devices that support full screen.

Example here.

https://olihar.com/panorama/hnukar-sunset/

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 8:39am

Hi,

just include the new 'ios_iframe_fullscreen.xml' file anywhere in the your xml.

It will add a 'fake' fullscreen-mode support especially for iOS and especially for running inside in iframe.

When entering that fullscreen-mode, the viewer will redirect the page to the inner iframe page and so let the pano appear more 'fullscreen'.

Best regards,
Klaus

olihar

Trainee

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 11:34pm

Interesting, I had not noticed, I just tried it and it works with the right click method. Not really what I had in mind but it works, now I just need to include this as a button in the menu items below.

Would it not be a good idea to include this as default with the themes as a button that only displays for iOS devices (Aka iPhones Full screen) instead of it being no button.

xhe

Beginner

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 5:24pm

from the xml file, it seemed it regsiter:

krpano.registerattribute("fullscreen"...)

In order to trigger it fullscreen, shall we just call

krpano.setattribute("fullscreen", true) ?

olihar

Trainee

Monday, October 14th 2019, 11:51am

I guess the VR button is kind of a Full screen button now as well, I guess I can just change the icon for that one.