Chrome browser on iPhone wont go full screen

• Is there a bug in the Chrome browser that wont let you go full screen like Safari does?

And on Safari, I just updated my iPhone 8 to iOS 13 and the "motion and orientation" access gone from the privacy and security settings so the gyroscope is no longer working. Ive looked in every setting and cant find it if they moved it. Very frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem?

thanks

• Getting ready to pull my hair out - I know how great this software is but Im ready to use another for use with VR headsets if I cant get these issues solved.

Anyone?

The motion and orientation is now missing from the iOS update 13 for Safari, and Firefox and Chrome browsers wont go full screen, you cant get rid of address bar. Im on iPhone 10 plus (not 8) . Its also the same for iPhone 11.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Hi,

the iPhone doesn't support the HTML5 Fullscreen API and the iOS Chrome browser doesn't offer an alternative way for getting somehow into fullscreen mode as Safari.

but Im ready to use another for use with VR headsets if I cant get these issues solved.

Good luck, but as it is technically currently impossible to get iOS Chrome into a fullscreen mode ... *wacko* *wink*

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Understood and thank you. I found that answer over the weekend, Im reading that in a nutshell "Apple has yet to fully embrace VR" pardon my frustration I know KR Pano is in the top five out today. Even if I use another application for certain VR tasks, of course Ill keep working and learning KR Pano, its perfect for some of the things I want to do. Thanks again for your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!