Oniphonefullscreen Event don't start when works in PTP

• Hi, I was trying to integrate "oniphonefullscreen" in a project created with Panotour Pro (with patch 1.20.1)
    But the event is not processed, and no errors / warnings are shown.

Creating a project only with Krpano Tool works well.

Thanks
    Mau

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mauma (14. Oktober 2019 um 12:26)

• Hi,

the reason therefore is the default html structure that Panotour uses - the krpano viewer there is packed/nested into an other html element (for mixing krpano with other kolor custom html elements) instead of beeing directly on the webpage - and because of this krpano no longer has control about the full webpage size and scroll position. And without that the iPhone/Safari fullscreen mode 'hack' can't be applied.

You could try removing the 'container' and 'tourDIV' <div> elements in the html file to have the krpano viewer directly on the <body> element, but then some Panotour elements might not work...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi and thanks for the information, I did some tests but they don't work, is it possible for you to find an option to put in the plugin to be able to change if the html structure comes from the Panotour template?

However, I take this opportunity to thank you for the support you have given us Panotour users.

Thanks Mau

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!