You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 21st 2019, 5:40am

interactivecontent bug?

Hi!

So I'm creating a couple of textfield plugins, and even though the interactivecontent is set to true, they are still not selectable. These are the exact attributes used when creating them:

Source code

type: 'text',
keep: true,
handcursor: false,
align: 'center',
width: 50,
height: 50,
bgcolor: 0,
bgalpha: 0.5,
bgroundedge: 50,
vcenter: true,
css: 'color:white;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center',
html: '0',
interactivecontent: true

What am I missing here? These are used as plugins btw, not hotspots. Krpano version is 1.2.

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Monday, October 21st 2019, 2:33pm

Hi)

This combination works here for me:

Source code

set(layer[test],			type='text',			keep=true,			handcursor=false,			align='center',			width=150,			height=150,			bgcolor=0,			bgalpha=0.5,			bgroundedge=50,			vcenter=true,			css='color:white;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center',			interactivecontent=true,			selectable=true,			html='test',			bgcapture=true		);

Try adding 'selectable' (and perhaps bgcapture=true).
Regards,

Alexey

Monday, October 21st 2019, 2:53pm

Selectable did it, thanks. Didn't realize that one had to be set aswell :)

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 8:13am

I just remember that setting because I bumped into the same issue maybe a year ago. However, I don't see 'selectable' in the Textffield plugin documentation.. Strange.. https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#top

*confused*
Regards,

Alexey