adding lat ,lng and heading to scenes

• Hi,
    I would like to add lat, lng and heading attributes to each scenes of a tour consisting of many panos.
    I can have this data either:
    1) on metadata of each jpeg pano
    2) or on a separate file or on <data> in tour.xml

I would like to do that not by manually adding the attributes.
    I suppose I have 1) to change something in config file (preferred) and/or 2) coding some action on tour.xml but I do not know how.

Any ideas, hints, suggestions on how to proceed?

Thank you very much for any help.
    Best regards,
    Giuseppe

• Sorry,
    I did not have images with GPS data and I did not realised that Krpano stores lat and lng on <scene> where I can access for custom actions which is what I need.
    I put GPS data on images via Exiftool. I can not find a tag for HEADING. I tried GPSImgDirection and GPSDestBearing but the heading attribute on <scene> in the tour.xml remains unchanged.

Is the heading attribute in <scene> set from any EXIF data? which?

Thank you.

Giuseppe

• Solved by trying.
    The heading attribute in <scene> is set by GPSImgDirection in EXIF data: it works when settting GPSImgDirection in degree with decimal.

But the view.hlookat is also set as the heading which I do not want.

I would like to have view.hlookat at 0.0, i.e. where the stirched pano is centered. Then I will use heading (from gps device when taking the picture) to set the radar and the compass.
    I set
    prealignheading=false in config file but that does not seem to work.

Can someone suggest a way to avoid the view.hlookat to be set as the heading from Exif data?

Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!