vrTourSoft - the krpano GUI. Add hotspots, layers, html pages, lightboxes, menu, animations, maps, sounds, videos, galleries and much more...

• Tour design

This instrument allows you to use 11 pre-installed designs or create your own original tour design.
    Together with the ability to edit the skin style, it gives an unlimited number of combinations.
    You can also create your own design by removing the skin and creating your own set of buttons in layer editor.

Select skin style
    Select the "skin style" tab and in the window that opens, select one of the eleven designs for your tour.
    When saving, you will receive not only a new set of buttons in the bottom menu (called a “skin”), but also a new color scheme for different elements of the tour, including the top menu, extraskin, tooltips, etc. When you save the skin, the images for the "icon hotspots" and extraskin are also changed.

1. Open tour settings/tour design/select skin style
    2. Click button with skin name. In the right side of the panel will appear the image of the skin.
    3. Press save.

When you save the skin:

• Skin buttons change.
    • Change the background, border settings and text settings for skin.
    • Change the background, border settings for extraskin, top menu, tooltips, etc.
    • Change icons for icon hotspot and extraskin.

Edit skin style
    To create your own color solution of the selected design, use the tab "edit skin style". All changes are visible on the screen.

• Open the tab tour settings/tour design/edit skin style
    • Select settings
    • Click save

In the edit skin style editor make your settings for:

• Skin background: border, color, alpha, roundedge.
    • Skin background border: color, alpha, width.
    • Skin thumbs border: color, alpha, width.
    • Skin shadow: color, alpha, width, shift,blur.
    • Skin text: color, shadow width.

When you save the settings for skin:

• Change the background, border settings and text settings for skin.
    • Change the background, border settings for extraskin, top menu, tooltips, etc.

Delete skin, create own skin
    If you are not satisfied with any of the suggested skins or want to create your own, remove the bottom menu by pressing the "Delete Skin" button. This will not affect any other tour constructions.
    To create your own skin, use the layer editor.
    Group all the buttons into a container called "customskin". In this case, you can use the action "hideCustomMenu();" which will remove all items from the screen.
    Note: When creating buttons, if you do not find the desired action in the drop-down list, you can enter any action through the "custom action". All actions for the skin buttons can be found in the skin/vturskin.xml file inside the tour.
    Restore defaults
    You can click the Restore defaults button to restore the skin that appears when creating a tour, with its starting settings.

Read more https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/toursettings.html

• Map editor

• The map editor allows you to insert into the tour:
      • interactive maps (Google or Bing)
      • local plans
    • The number of local plans on the tour is not limited.
    • At any time, you can change the settings for maps, spots, radar.
    • The map editor will create all the necessary code, process and copy the necessary files and images.
    • Simple engine to set radar heading.

• Interactive maps.

• You can use Google (.js) or Bing (.js and flash) maps in the tour.
      • You need to have an Google or Bing Maps API key.
        • See here for how to getHow to add, edit, delete an interactive map

• Select the type of map (Google or Bing).
          • Enter your API key.
          • Select the type of the map output (sattellite, normal, hybrid).
          • Enter the zoom value (1-25).
          • Choose whether to show the map control buttons.
          • Choose whether to show the zoom buttons.
          • Choose whether to use radar.
          • Choose whether to show tooltips when hovering over a spot.
          • Save changes.
          • To remove the map click "delete" button.

How to add, edit, delete spots in interactive map.

• Open the panel for adding spots.
          • Go to the desired panarama.
          • Enter coordinates (latitude and longitude).
          • Click save.
          • Repeat the operation for other panoramas.
          • To delete a point, delete the coordinates.

Notes:

1. Scene coordinates can be added to the tour automatically if they are in the metadata.
          2. The coordinates are suitable for both Google and Bing maps.
          3. You can take coordinates from any service on the web.

About local map editor

• The map editor allows you to create a local map (plan) in the tour.
          • The map editor will create all the necessary code, process and copy the necessary files and images.
          • The program automatically adapts the plan for different screen resolutions.
          • The number of plans in the tour is unlimited.
          • It is possible to create a separate plan for each floor of a building or area.
          • If the panorama is marked on the plan, extraskin automatically generates a button to display the plan.
          • In all the panoramas marked on the plans, a button will appear that opens the desired plan. Read Create plan

• You can use any image from the computer for the card.
            • Preferred formats: .jpeg, .png, .targa
            • The program will copy the image into vtour/image folder
            • If you choose a scale or image size is more than 80% of the width or height of the screen, the program will change the size of the picture.
            • After saving the map and exiting the creation mode, resizing the image becomes impossible.
            • When creating a map, you additionally can select:
              • map position
              • map alpha
              • mark current panorama with radar or not
              • load panorama with opened or closed map
            • These parameters can be changed later in the editing process.

How to create

• Select an image.
            • It will appear in the center of the screen.
            • If necessary, change the size.
            • Click save.
            • It is more convenient to assign position and other parameters for the map after setting points.
            • Exit.

Note: Map position become available after save.
            Add, edit, delete map spots.

• Map spot editor allows to quickly add, edit and delete spots.
            • In all the panoramas marked on the map, appears a button that opens / closes this map.
            • For maps with radar, you can set the direction of the radar rotation (heading).

How to add:

• Press add spot.
            • New spot appears at the center of the map.
            • Drag-and-drop it to new place.
            • Select the linked panorama.
            • Set radar heading, if necessary.
            • Save spot.

How to edit:

• Press select spot.
            • Click on spot to start edit.
            • Repeat actions above.

how to delete:

• Press select spot.
            • Click on spot to start edit.
            • Press delete.

Edit map settings.
            How to edit:

• Select from the list plan to edit.
            • Select new image (not recommended).
            • Set alpha for map .
            • Set map position:
              • align - select origin for map coordinates
              • x and y shift
            • Select use radar or not.
            • Select load panorama with opened or closed map.
            • Save settings.
            • Exit when finished.

Edit radar settings

• The editor allows you to create any style for the radar.
            • A unique style can be created for each map on the tour.

How to edit radar settings:

• The radar will appear in the center of the screen.
            • Set the size of the radar.
            • For the background select:
              • color
              • alpha
            • For the background border select:
              • color
              • alpha
              • width
            • Check radar mask
              • display radar only inside map border - true
              • display radar over map border - false (default)
            • Save settings.

Edit map spot settings

• The editor allows you to select any image for the map spot and for the active map spot.
            • When you first select an image you can resize it.
            • The program will copy the images into vtour/image folder
            • You can choose to use the active point to mark the current panorama or not.
            • For desktops, you can select different tooltips appearance on mouse over map point:
              • text
              • text with image

How to use:

• Select new image for map spot.
            • Select new image for active map spot.
            • The spot image will appear in the center of the screen.
            • Resize the images if necessary.
            • Choose to use the active point to mark the current panorama or not.
            • Set spot alpha if necessry.
            • Select onhover action.
            • Save settings.

Delete map
            [list]

• Remove any map from the tour.
          • The program will remove all the code, but not the map image.

How to use:
          [list]

• Select from the list plan to delete.
        • Press delete.
        • Press Cancel when finished.

The plan can be shown in response to any user action: click on a layer, hotspot, menu item, etc. Action: openplan(planname);
        Radar heading:
        [list]

• You can set the rotation of the radar (heading) for any map[list]
      • interactive map (Google or Bing))
      • local plan
    • The process is the same.
    • The result will be written to the scene attribute.

[*]Load the desired panorama.[*]Open the radar heading panel.[*]Set the desired direction of the radar with the slider.[*]Save.

• Good day!
    I apologize to my English- I use google translator
    I need to do an automatic tour of the museum. Can this be done with your program?
    I need
    - 45 panoramas divided into 8 groups
    - each panorama (all 45) has its own guide sound
    - each group (all 8) panoramas plays its own background music.
    - Background music and the guide's voice play simultaneously.
    - each panorama is shown for the required time, and then automatically switches to the next panorama
    - hotspots (photo and video) turn on automatically at the required time
    Thank!

• Hello!
    You can easily complete your tasks in vrtoursoft.

1. To split your panoramas into groups, the easiest way is to use the menu editor https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/menu.html
    For visual style use action "show group scenes".
    Or create a text menu.
    Additionally, create plans for your groups.

2. Add an audio guide to each scene as scene sound https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/audio.html#scenesoundaudio
    You can avoid many problems by merging your audio guide sounds and background for each scene.
    A good alternative is to use a consistent background sound for the tour.
    You can also set the start of an individual background sound for the onstart attribute of each scene: onstart="playsound(myname,sound/myurl.mp3);". Prepare sound in this case.

3. Use the auto show creation capabilities for each scene: https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/scenesettings.html#start
    For example, to load the next scene after a specified time, use the appropriate function loadscene.
    https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/scenes….html#loadscene
    Explore other features of this editor: animate panoramas, show text, images, videos, etc.
    Keep in mind that displaying a video may require user action in many browsers. This in turn will disrupt the auto show process.

• Hey! Do you plan to add Open Street Map support to mapping?

I first learned about the existence of the Open Street Map project from your letter.
    After reviewing the documentation, I can say that the project does not require any special support.
    Add these maps to the tour through the infobox editor, choosing the map address as the external html page.
    Objects and points you create in the map editor.
    So all you need to do is add a link to the desired object when loading. Use the standard Open Street Map mechanism for this.

• Objects and points you create in the map editor.

Additional question: what map editor do you mean?
    I bought your tool yesterday (company version) but to use the map editor I have to create a plan at first.
    Creating a plan is not possibile without chosing an image... I do not habe an image (?).

Am I missing something?

• Additional question: what map editor do you mean?
    I bought your tool yesterday (company version) but to use the map editor I have to create a plan at first.
    Creating a plan is not possibile without chosing an image... I do not habe an image (?).

Am I missing something?

Hi Thomas!

You do all the work on the Open Street Map side: you add objects, points, descriptions on the map. Form a link.
    In vrTourSoft, you use an infobox editor that creates a special design for displaying iframe. As a parameter, you give a link generated in the Open Street Map.
    Difficulties can arise when tracking the transition between points on the map to change panoramas. You need to use JS interface
    If you have any difficulties with this, please write to me at admin@vrtoursoft.com We will resolve this issue.

• Thank you VRToursoft team for your excellent software and continued customer support whenever I've had questions. I've made 3 tours so far this year using this software with no prior KRPano experience, and its helped me get up and running very quickly + I can still dig into the nitty gritty details and specific actions with a code editor. Also super pleased with the continuous updates they've made throughout the year to make their editor better! Much appreciated all-around.

(to be clear, no one asked me to post this review - I'm just a happy customer wanting to share my experience)
    Thanks!

• Direction arrows plugin implement navigation in style of Google street view.

About.

• Direction arrows plugin implement navigation in style of Google street view.
      • This plugin creates a hotspot that is shaped like an arrow and looks like it points form a point in front of a viewer to a specified direction.
      • The arrows are redrawn when the panorama is rotated.
      • You can change the behavior, size and appearance of the arrow.
      • You can change the shape of the arrow.
      • You can add, edit and remove arrows.

Add arrows

• Click the add arrow button.
      • Select a linked panorama to load.
      • Double click on the point where the arrow will be directed.
      • Save the arrow.

Edit arrows

• Select an arrow from the list.
      • If necessary, select a panorama to upload.
      • If necessary, double-click the point where the arrow will be directed.
      • Save your changes.

Delete arrows

• Select an arrow from the list.
      • Click delete.

Arrows style

• Assign color, opacity, border and drop shadow options for arrows.
      • Assign the relative size of the arrows (dist is the scale factor. This is virtual distance from the center of panoramic sphere to a point of revolution of the arrow).
      • Assign the behavior (appearance) of the arrows when rotating in the vertical direction.
      • The shape of the arrows can be changed in the http://openstyles.xml/default-arrow-shape layer.

• Hello all,

does anyone have the software running on a MacPro ? I am trying to install/run the software on my Mac with a Parallels Windows environment.

When I want to start the EXE file nothing happens and the software does not start!

Can someone help me?

*confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

regards Mike

• does anyone have the software running on a MacPro ? I am trying to install/run the software on my Mac with a Parallels Windows environment.

When I want to start the EXE file nothing happens and the software does not start!

Hi Mike!

Why are you presenting incomplete and incorrect information on the forum?
    As far as I know from your private letters, you started the 32 bit version and did not start 64.
    From a technical point of view, this means that the problems are not with the program, but on the side of your system.
    Most likely reasons:
    1.Since you are using Windows emulation on a Mac, the system may not support 64-bit version of the application
    2. Your antivirus is blocking the launch of the program. Check out the instructions here: https://www.vrtoursoft.com/editors/install.html#resize

We would like to clarify that the 32-bit version of the application has full functionality and does not differ from the 64-bit version, we recommend using it.

• Hi,

I do not spread false information :)

As I have already written (several times) I personally and my technicians (highly qualified system engineers) have tried it and we have done the following.

1.) in a completely new Parallels Windows 10 64 bit environment on a recent MAC we tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

2.) on a WINDOWS system we tried to run the 64 bit version.

In all three cases the program did not start. We tried to run the 32 bit version last night.

Neither in the Parallels / Windows environment nor on the Windows environment was the virus scanner turned on. In both environments no virus scanner blocked

I do not want to talk bad about the program but just test and buy.

But since I have not received proper help so far, I turned to the forum to possibly get a solution there.

by the way I have not received a reply to my last mail

I like to test and buy the software - that's all *confused*

• Hi Mike!
    As we can see, you already have a test key activated. In your letter dated 12/15/2020, you wrote that you were running the 32-bit version.
    As it is said in the description of the trial version - one license is designed to work from only one device. You cannot test the program on different systems and devices.
    If you are interested, we can provide you with another trial key. To do this, write us a request to support@vrtursoft.com

• I can't believe it anymore.

I can't enter a key because the software won't start. After clicking on the exe file nothing happens!

No program opens! No version runs on my mac. This is the problem. And that's what I've been writing all along.

We were able to install a 32 bit version on a windows system in a test environment. But that is of no use to me.

We need a version that runs on the Mac under parallels.

The key is of no use to me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!