You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

apdr

Beginner

• "apdr" started this thread

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 1:13pm

How to reset hotspot background blur when using vtour toolbar - Updated

After further exploration I have found that the blur plugin itself is not causing the trouble. My problem boils down to two questions:
How can I temporarily suppress the toolbar display on screens with an image- or iframe-hotspot open (i.e. to force the user to close this screen before continuing)?
and / or
How to enforce closure of these screens when a user clicks one of the toolbar buttons with these screens still open?
I would be grateful for any hints pointing me in the right direction for a solution.

Original question:

I am building a virtual tour with many hotspots using the standard multires droplet and the xml code of the “postprocessing” example in the Viewer folder. Everything is fine but for one problem:When I click the toolbar to select another theme, while an image- or iframe-hotspot is open on screen, the theme selected opens in blurred and zoomed state. The only remedy is to restart the tour. Example: www.ariederuiter.nl/krpano-vtourtest
As the tour is meant for unattended use in a museum a solution to prevent this from happening would be very welcome. i know how to remove the blur plugin but I like its effect and hope for a better solution.

Arie de Ruiter, Amsterdam

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "apdr" (Nov 15th 2019, 9:15am) with the following reason: More precise problem description