Issue with Deeplinking

• Hello,

Correct me if am wrong but the Deeplinking feature of KRpano is supposed to update the url in address bar according to the current scene right?
    I enabled the same in xml but there was no effect at all.
    Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

• Hi,

Do you have passQueryParameters set to true in the embed script? passQueryParameters:true

Code
    <script type="text/javascript" lang="en-us">
    embedpano({xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"only", focus:true, mobilescale:1.0, passQueryParameters:true});
    </script>

I think that needs to be set for the deep-linking to be enabled.

Hope this helps.

Rich

• Hi Rich,

Thanks for the response, actually the issue was from Panotour as I was using it for making the tour.
    To confirm I created a separate tour using KrPano's droplet and the deeplinking was working fine.
    I found that it was appending additional info to the address bar as well which I didn't want at all.
    I was just looking for current scene's name to be displayed.
    On thorough search I found a piece of code, modified it a bit as per my requirement and my issue was resolved.
    Attaching the same down below, hope this might help someone who's into the similar situation.

Code
    copy(adr, browser.location);indexoftxt(qi, get(adr), '?');if(qi GT 0, subtxt(adr, adr, 0, get(qi)));copy(si, scene[get(xml.scene)].name);set(adr, calc(adr + '?s=' + si + ''));js( history.replaceState(null, document.title, get(adr)); );

Thanks,
    Rahul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!