• dear klaus, how are you? krpano codes do not work with everpano. most plugins fail. For Everpano, developers have trouble developing code. and errors cannot be solved. It took a lot of time for both developers and me. I have to do a job but the client does not give more time.
    a simple tooltip will do my job. I don't want anything else.

It is not an ordinary krpano plugin. I received support from software developers for Everpano. but could not be resolved.
    It was created with the latest version of Everpano. The latest version includes navigator.

This doesn't work properly on other all browsers (except chrome):
    Demo 1: ---
    Note:Software development was canceled in demo 1. therefore I cannot use it. But it takes a long time to clear the bugs. Developing software for everpano is very difficult.

this doesn't work properly with everpano
    Demo 2: --- Demo 2 example solved now.

SOLVED

thanks
    Best regards.

• Hi

I'm testing everpano 3d 1.2.3.1 (trial version).
    Using Oculus Quest Headset.

I cannot enter the WebVR Mode, always getting the message "Simulated WebVR Mode!".
    Yes I use https instead of http.

With krpano1.20.8 only, everything works.

I thought that the reason is that everpano 3d uses krpano 1.20.2 instead of 1.20.8.
    For this reason I did override webvr.js, webvr.xml, gyro2.js with the newest version, but it did not help.

Does anybody have an idea what I do wrong?

Kind regards
    Alain

• Edit: They replied by mail. license was released. thank you. but please watch the records according to the motherboard mac address of the device used. Don't let the license limitation be over.

------
    Hi,
    I formatted my computer twice today. I can't activate everpano right now. please release all my licenses. There is no page I can do it myself. I click on the incoming mail and it doesn't work.
    Doesn't automatically understand that it is installed on the same computer? Doesn't see the motherboard's Mac address? how ridiculous
    SS IMAGE: https://ibb.co/LpPvbz5

link is not working !!

best regards..

Edited 6 times, last by sanaltur (December 31, 2020 at 10:55 AM).

• Hello, how are you?

when will the new update come?

We want to apply the floor differences.
    We want it to run fast like krpano. loading too late.

everyone is waiting. We entered the new year.

Thanks.
    Best!

Edited 2 times, last by sanaltur (January 2, 2021 at 11:24 AM).

"on November 23 this was promised:
    The next release should be ready in a month, and I will do my best to make it as much stable as possible.

?????"

We are waiting. I am so bored.

Edited once, last by sanaltur (June 2, 2021 at 8:06 PM).

• Hello,

Is Everpano still supported? I'd been playing with it and had some questions about how to improve the transition between panos. Here is my first crack at this, which I am very intrigued by. It's not publishable with the tearing of the geometry and nasty transitions between panos. It is possible to fix that in xml, or do I need to switch to Blender and 'baked textures'.

Thanks for any advice on how to improve the quality of this. It's got promise for touring simple spaces like this, but not if the transitions can't be smoothed out. Totally wrecks the immersive experience at the moment.

https://www.visualconstruction.com/MSV/

Thanks,

Loren Ybarrondo

• The sale of Everpano should be banned. there is no support. full of mistakes.

Difficult for me to understand why the link of Everpano is still available on KRPANO.
    KRPANO is serious and respectable autor. Jordi from Everpano take money and do nothing after.

Many of us believed in this soft, the initial idea was great *rolleyes* . But still an "idea/concept" not a reliable software.

We wast a lot of time trying to make it work... hours after hours, days, weeks and even month.
    To much problem with Everpano 3D Soft *cursing*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!