Hotspot Image Crop, or Transparency?

• I have a krpano virtual tour set up with various hotspots. Some of the hotspot images are positioned to be behind an object or partially hidden by a wall. Like for example:

The bottom and left of the hotspot image below should be partially hidden behind the railing and the wall respectively.

And here, images for hotspots 16 and 3 should both be partially hidden by the wall on the left, and also the glass panel on the top should hide the bottom portion of 16, but since there are many glass panels my approach with 16 and other like it, is to make part of the bottom somewhat transparent.

How would i achieve this in the xml file. I've tried using the crop function for the hotspot, but the entire image is either covered by a blue overlay, hidden or incorrectly cropped. Not sure if there's a better way to do it, but I did it this way:

(first image)

Code
    set(hotspot[Wall_3].crop, '907|364|126|145');

And the results show most of the image getting cut out. I am close. The hotspot image seems to move though, why? The crop function seems promising, but wondering if there's a way to set rotation, tilt, and possibly transparency to the cropped rectangle as well?

Also any tools/plugins I can use to make the process easier? Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks! *thumbsup*

Edited once, last by adempus (November 25, 2019 at 6:27 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!