You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 3:31pm

change Sidemenu plugin links with action multiple times

hi guys and for sure umalo(thanks for your great plugin)
i use and customize sidemenu plugin like first image in attachments

and i have such thumbnails like image 2 in bottom
i linked objects of group in sidemenu plugin to scenes -mobliert
and called action to change them to -leer
and again another one to turn them back
but the actions run just at first time
here's my codes
any advise please?!
actions:

Source code

<action name="leer">
	set(group[level_1].group[object_2].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_3].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_4].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL3,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_5].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL4,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_2].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_sceneLL1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_3].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_sceneLL2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_4].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_sceneLL3,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_5].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_sceneLL4,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_6].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_sceneLL5,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	</action>
	<action name="furnish">
	set(group[level_1].group[object_2].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_3].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_4].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene3,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_1].group[object_5].link, loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene4,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_2].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_scene1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_3].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_scene2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_4].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_scene3,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_5].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_scene4,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	set(group[level_2].group[object_6].link, loadscene(scene_Floor2_scene5,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)););
	</action>

and i call them in every scenes
i example just 2 in [thumb2]furnish and two from [thumb1]leer
furnish

Source code

<scene name="scene_Floor1_scene1" onstart="updateradar();">
	<action name="updateradar">
			set(plugin[thumb1].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );
			set(plugin[thumb2].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );    	...
		</action>
	</scene>	<scene name="scene_Floor1_scene2" onstart="updateradar();">
			set(plugin[thumb1].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );
			set(plugin[thumb2].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );    	...
		</action>
	</scene>

and leer

Source code

<scene name="scene_Floor1_sceneLL1" onstart="updateradar();">
			set(plugin[thumb1].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );
			set(plugin[thumb2].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );    	...
		</action>
	</scene>	<scene name="scene_Floor1_sceneLL2" onstart="updateradar();">
			set(plugin[thumb1].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_sceneLL2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );
			set(plugin[thumb2].onclick,loadscene(scene_Floor1_scene2,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); );    	...
		</action>
	</scene>

thanks best regards *squint*