facebook 3D photos

• Hi,

You can also do the same but using perspective images extracted from the equirectangular image

Generate 3D photos from everpano 3D

• First you need to create your project with the model.

As much detaill you give to the model the more accuracy you will get in the 3D effect

create the model

• Render your project

Make sure when you render your project to create the depthmap image, this is something not useful for virtual tours as *.depth format or *.stl are most prefered than image, but for that case we will need it. Also take into account that the images you need to upload want to be the same size

Render your project with depthmap

• Prepare your images

Once you have created the material you need to prepare for uploading. They need to be the same size, and it does not have to be a very large size.
      About naming, the depthmap image need to be named the same as the original with a _depth sufix. So my3Dphoto.jpg need to be accompanied with my3Dphoto_depth.jpg

Prepare name and size

• Make a perspective view

Is up to you how to generate the perspective view, but I'm going to use my prefered method, the krpanotools

krpanotools sphere2cube view 1_depth.jpg 1_persp_depth.jpg -outsize=1920x1080 -fov=100 -lookat=10,0,0
      krpanotools sphere2cube view 1.jpg 1_persp.jpg -outsize=1920x1080 -fov=100 -lookat=10,0,0
      command line tools

• Upload to facebook

Now we have everything ready,material, naming, sizes, perspectives. So we just need to upload it to facebook.
      Create a new publication on facebook, and drag both images there at the same time. Thanks to the naming facebook will detect they are a 3D image and will create it

Publish 3D images

Hope you like that process, and you start creating your own 3D photos.

Find attached all the images used for that case

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!