How to realize a time progress bar

• Hi guys!
    I'm trying to realize a time progress bar on my KR tour to move from different periods of time by clicking on the bar; in each step on the bar there wil be an image captured on a specific date. I want to show the time progress of working.
    I'm tried with a slider like in the slider blanding cube example but only for two images; i need more images and steps on the bar.
    Some tips please?

• for the slider, you'll need to to create a sprite sheet of all the images
    • use the videointerface.xml theme from videopano example, but it will need to be adapted.

look at video timeline thumbnail for ideas

sorry I am unable to help much more, I am following this as I need to implement this in my project also

• If I understand correctly you don't want a progress bar so much as a seek bar. You can still use code in the Video-Panorama example as a starting point. Focus on the mouse interaction with the play head. In your case, you will test for the closest click-stop X on mouseup. You might do that by testing the mouse x position and finding which, of several ranges, it falls in. You can do that with a series of nested "if" tests. Depending on the result, snap your slider to the corresponding click-stop and show the corresponding pano.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!