You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 9th 2019, 9:22pm

How to realize a time progress bar

Hi guys!
I'm trying to realize a time progress bar on my KR tour to move from different periods of time by clicking on the bar; in each step on the bar there wil be an image captured on a specific date. I want to show the time progress of working.
I'm tried with a slider like in the slider blanding cube example but only for two images; i need more images and steps on the bar.
Some tips please?

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:31pm

• for the slider, you'll need to to create a sprite sheet of all the images

• use the videointerface.xml theme from videopano example, but it will need to be adapted.

look at video timeline thumbnail for ideas

sorry I am unable to help much more, I am following this as I need to implement this in my project also

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 12:45pm

Thanks for your advice but videointerface is different from my idea.
I want a bar to scroll/move manually from an image to another. This is a draw of my idea
Vito91 has attached the following image:
  • Slide.jpg

Scott Witte

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:08pm

If I understand correctly you don't want a progress bar so much as a seek bar. You can still use code in the Video-Panorama example as a starting point. Focus on the mouse interaction with the play head. In your case, you will test for the closest click-stop X on mouseup. You might do that by testing the mouse x position and finding which, of several ranges, it falls in. You can do that with a series of nested "if" tests. Depending on the result, snap your slider to the corresponding click-stop and show the corresponding pano.