You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 11th 2019, 5:36pm

Hotspot Look At

I have a webpage that loads a KRPano page with several hotspots, but i'd like certain hotspots to be in focus within view, based on which hotspot was clicked in the previous page. I know I can use the lookat(), lootkto() or looktohotspot() functions to do this. But how do I include these as url parameters for the krpano page to focus on a hotspot, on-load?

Scott Witte

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 5:09pm

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you are trying to do.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 6:01pm

I believe that you want to roughly:
Define a variable of string type, globally. Add to every hotspot set(variable, nameonexthotspottolookto). Then define lookto get(hotspot[nameofnexthotspottolookto].ath, 0) in your next scene onloaded.
This may be very rough as I too am learning.

If I understood OP correctly, something like this will do it. It will keep a record of the next hotspot to be in the view when a hotspot is clicked and then set the view looking to that hotspot, when the new scene has loaded. Did I understand you right, OP ?