You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:33am

Re-tile an image for Panotour Users

Hello again

As i was, looking / searching / asking / sending PM's without any answer in this forum how to re-tile a lost (project) pano and i am still waiting for an answer/help,
i found one solution, personally not me but a friend of mine. So i would like to share the solution with you. I ((dont know)) if there is a clear answer to that, i never found it or i never found an easy clear solution to that.

So am sharing here for the Panotour Users:

If you have lost the original 360 pano but you have it online then:

1. Create a new directory so you can download the folders
2. Login to server and find your project
3. inside your project, choose the folder you want to re-tile and download it to your new directory
4. inside the folder that you have just download, search for folder name (tablet)
5. You have 6 tiles inside. remane the tiles to (pano_f - pano_b - pano_l - pano_r - pano_u - pano_d)
You know the (_f)front tile, (_b)back tile, (l_)left tile, (_r)right tile (_u)up and (_d)down tiles
6. Now that you have rename all 6 tiles, drag and drop them in krpano (convert tool)
7. i think you are done. You have your 360 pano (if not, i cannot help you here sorry)
8. Open it in photoshop and resize it

Thats it, thats the solution that i have to say for Panotour Users