Everpano3D - Rendering issue on the browser when adding 3D geometry

• Good Morning,

I recently bought licenses for Everpano 3D & Krpano and I just started to create a 3D tour with my own panoramic images.
    The referencing feature is quite easy to use and very useful for my work.

However, I encountered an issue when I added the 3D geometry to the project.
    In fact, here are all the operations that I performed:
    - Referencing : OK
    - Adding a 3D geometry: OK (but really time consuming *wink* )
    - Rendering: OK (all files were well generated)
    - Launching the local server: OK
    - Testing the 3D tour on the browser: Failed (the 3D tour started rendering and then froze. I added a screenshot of what I got from the browser's console)

I can't debug the code since the js files are minified.

Please I will appreciate if you could have a look at this sample project ?
    I don't know if it's related to the 3D geometry or something else.
    I tried to generate the rendering files many times but still got the same error.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hi,

I just checked your project and the issue comes from everpano_ui, the plugin in charge of setting up all the user interface, menu ...
    And the issue specifically comes from using a scene title starting with a number.

That is already fixed for next release.

But by now, you could just go to the project3d.xml, located in the render folder, and change the title there

Code
    <scene name="scene10" title="1"
    Code
    <scene name="scene10" title="kitchen"
  • Thanks for your response.

But by now, you could just go to the project3d.xml, located in the render folder, and change the title there

I did try to change the title, but it did not work.

However, I renamed all the pano images and created a new project. Then it works.

Look forward for your next release.

Many Thanks.

• Hey Jordi

Somehow, I am still facing this issue.
    After creating all references and rendering the project, I got black holes in the viewer when I rotate the pano images. Even when I have only alphabetical name of scenes.

Any ideas on how to fix it ?
    Please will you release the fix soon ?

So far it looks like there were no releases.

• Hey Jordi

Somehow, I am still facing this issue.
    After creating all references and rendering the project, I got black holes in the viewer when I rotate the pano images. Even when I have only alphabetical name of scenes.

Any ideas on how to fix it ?
    Please will you release the fix soon ?

So far it looks like there were no releases.

I have the same problem too.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!