What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

• Our company's krpano bought the license and registered it. It's always very normal. What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark? Only this case has been found.

• Have you checked in krpano tools (current version) / settings / registration information, that it says your name, and has at least the box 'krpano License' checked ? Is the droplet you are using the same version and in its correct folder (not sure if this would, but it might affect it) ?

• Hi,

the krpano license information are stored in the current users home folder.

So when krpano is suddenly unregistered, then either the user has been changed or the krpano data from the home folder has been removed/cleared somehow.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• My project is as follows:

The server is a CentOS 7.4 system. Our server can access the Internet without any restrictions. The back-end service uses the API interface developed by Java. The mobile client user uploads the panorama to the server. The server calls krpano to cut the picture and return the preview URL. None of these exist: krpano is suddenly logged out, the server user is changed, and krpano data is removed/cleared in some way, The problem is that the watermarked image is found now, and the front and back cut of this image are normal. So, what other factors will affect the registration status of krpano?

• Why the krpanotools generates images with watermark when the license has been registered?

I wrote a java demo that using krpano to generate webpages from panoramic images. In this demo, the `krpanotools`' command `makepano` is called in a loop, all images put in a specific directory will be retrieved and processed to html resources that can be browse within browser. The `makepano` command is executed as a shell command and called by Java Runtime in a serial queue.
    I tested the demo with a directory that 60 images in it. The demo ran normally and the command works fine. All images were processed to webpages. But I found that there were a few images in tiles folder have watermark! I'm sure the license has been registered, and major of the generated images without watermark can prove this. The demo dealing with 60 images needs about 10 minutes, and I didn't do anything when it was running.
    I don't know why images with watermark were generated randomly? Is there any one can help me?

The detail information about the demo execution:
    System OS: CentOS 7.4;
    krpano version: 1.20.2;
    java version: jdk-8u231-linux-x64;
    image's dimension: 8000x4000.
    command like this: runtime.exec("krpanotools makepano -config=/data/krpano/templates/normal.config /data/img_temp/kr_test/001.jpg"); The command string (exec method's parameter) is generated dynamically with the retrieved image name.
    The license was registered with sudo, and the demo was executed with sudo.

the attachment is a jar,command line is $java -jar KRTestTool.jar <image_dir> <kr_home_dir>
    p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 19.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000}

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 19.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000}

• I executed the making pano command in a shell script loop with 3 seconds sleep interval. And got the same result, every 60 pieces of images will appear one or more images with watermark.
    I don't know how to fix the random issue.

Code
    for (( i=10; i<=$max; i++ ))
    do
            file_path="workspace/imgs/0$i.jpg"
            krpanotools makepano -config=/krpano/templates/normal.config $file_path
            sleep 3
    done
  • Hi,

the krpano license information are stored in the current users home folder.

So when krpano is suddenly unregistered, then either the user has been changed or the krpano data from the home folder has been removed/cleared somehow.

Best regards,
    Klaus

I found out some new information, any one can help?
    After registering the license by root, a new ".krpanolicense" file would be stored in the same directory that tools in. When images with watermark were generated, there would be a ".krpanolicense" file with 0 byte stored in "/root/" directory. I don't know how this happened and how to avoid?

• @indexofrefraction thanks for your reply and suggestions.

After several days testing, I fixed this issue by move the krpano tools folder under user's home directory.

When I put the krpano tools folder under "/" directory of centOS file system, register license with root, call "register show" command by either other users with "sodo" or root directly, the "show" command will return "Not registered." randomly.

But when I put the krpano tools folder under "/home/username/" directory of centOS file system, call "register show" command by the same user of registration operator, the "show" command always return the correct result.

I tested this issue with a simple script:

Code
    #! /bin/sh
    max=300
    for (( i=1; i<=$max; i++ ))
    do
            krpanotools register show >> reg_show.txt
            sleep 0.5
    done

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!