krpano IRC ? also question regarding parenting and zorder / inheriting position

• Is there a krpano (un)official IRC ? We could develop and brainstorm fast ! I am asking because I never feel well about making a whole thread to ask simple things.
    I am currently working on:
    layers / plugins inheriting position (+ offset) from hotspots while overlaying or making invisible hotspots that would interfere with the layer.
    I can get the position through parenting, but then I fail to zorder the plugin over the remaining hotspots.
    I can overlay the hotspots using zorder but then I seem unable to inherit the position from the hotspot.
    Things I have tried:

Code
    set(plugin[%1].visible,true);
    tween(plugin[%1].alpha, 1.0, 0.5, default);
    tween(plugin[%1].scale, 0.2); 
    set(plugin[%1].parent.zorder="1")

amending the last line as seen above to the code showing the plugin. Is this even correct syntax ? It didnt work in several variations. The idea was to bring the parent above all and have the plugin inherit that like so:

Result: Positioning correct, zorder depending on the time of loading and therefore wrong.

The other thing I did try was:

Without the above modification to showinfo.

Result: zorder will have the desired affect but instead of aligning the info.png with a set coordinate in the pano it will follow the view at a set position on the screen.

So, you see, this is probably a very trivial question and I am probably in need of a rubber duck and the documentation, but somehow I could not figure it out. I dont feel it is worth making a thread for this. This is why I am asking wether there is a medium for the discussion of simple questions.

Thanks everyone in advance !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!