Fraud Alert Precision360.co !!! | Fraudster :- Matthew Roger ( matthew@precision360.co)

• Fraud Alert http://www.precisio360.co !!!

Fraudster :- Matthew Roger ( matthew@precision360.co)

I am from Mumbai, India. On 10th November,2019 I visited to
    http://www.precision360.co website so I liked their product after that I leaved an
    message to them is they can ship me the "Atome rotator sigma 8mm
    f3.5" in India?" through their website. After an few hour a person
    name Matthew Roger (matthew@precision360.co) who is the founder of
    http://www.precision360.co contacted to me through e-mail stating that 'We have the
    Atome rotator in-stock so can ship on receipt of payment.' On 12th November,
    2019 he send me the payment link and asked me to make the payment but when I
    tried to make the payment my payment got declined by the bank. After that we have regular
    discussion everyday till 18th November, 2019 regarding the product.18th
    November, 2019 when I try to make the payment for the product my payment got
    declined by bank because the payment card was not International.

So, On 2nd December,2019 I made the payment of Rs. 300.75
    GBP and the payment got successfully
    after that my order also got confirmed. I received an e-mail
    confirmation of my order. According to shipping method I was supposed to
    receive my order in India within 5 - 10 days from the date of order
    confirmation. So, I waited for my order to received but after passing more than
    12 days. On 16 December, 2019 I contacted to Mr. Matthew Roger
    (matthew@precision360.co) through e-mail for asking to him where is my order? I
    did not received my order yet, please kindly check the shipping status of my
    order. I didn't got any reply of my e-mail. So, On 17th December, 2019 I again
    sent an mail to Matthew Roger asking him Is there any update regarding the
    shipping status of my order ?. Again I didn't got any reply of my email. So, I
    thought something wrong is happening.

After that I decided to send him mail from different e-mail
    ID. The E-mail id is name of Jack Davis then On 17th December, 2019 from Jack
    Davis E-mail id I send the mail to Mr. Matthew Roger asking him how many days
    it will take to ship the product in New York ? within stipulated minutes he
    replied to Jack Davis mail. From this I got to know he is purposely ignoring my
    mail and trying to fraud me. On 18th December, 2019 I again sent a mail to
    Mr.Matthew Roger from Jack Davis e-mail Id asking him why he is not replying to
    ***as***gup**@gmail.com mail. After this email he got to know that I was
    sending the mail from Jack Davis e-mail id Now he started ignoring Jack Davis
    e-mail also. Everyday I am trying to reach Mr. Matthew Roger but he is
    completely ignoring to all my mail. I also asked to Mr. Matthew Roger if he don't to deliver
    the product to me kindly refund my hard earn money but he is not replying to
    any of my mail.

Through this it can be clearly understand he is just doing
    fraud with me and not refunding my hard earn money.

• Hi friends,
    Happy to say everyone that I got my money back.

Here is the reason how did I got my money back from precision360.co (matthew@precision360.co)

1.) Firstly, I made complaint against him at https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

2.) I also made the complaint against him at https://www.ftc.gov/

3.) Most Important:
    Make a chargeback against that bad transaction with your bank under
    cardholder dispute with merchant. Well, let me explain you what is
    cardholder dispute with merchant? Under this If you've made the payment
    using the card to the merchant and after receiving payment If merchant
    is neither delivering you the product nor giving you the refund of your
    payment. So, In this case you can raise dispute with merchant, detailing
    the name of location, date and time of the transaction, payment receipt
    and other details that will assist the bank in its investigation

and file for chargeback against that bad transaction with your bank.
    After that your card company will contact to merchant bank and try to
    resolve the matter.

P.S: Also attached the complaint copy of federal trade commission and actionfraud.police.uk in your bank complaint.

If possible try to make complaint before 30 days from the payment of your order.

I was able to recover my money because of my bank and card company.

Hope you'll find this helpful

Thank You

• Sadly I’ve just had a similar experience. I’ve used an Adjustate 360 head for many years. I even visited Matthew in his home at Bicester twice so he could work out the focal point on a lens and body he hadn’t used. He makes a very nice coffee.

I always wanted a Carbone head as it’s very light. His old website had disappeared a long time ago so I was intrigued when a new one appeared fairly recently at precision360.co

I was very well aware of the issues other people have had getting delivery of his kit.

So I emailed the address on the site and Matthew came back quite quickly and seemed keen to progress a sale of a new Carbone. He even offered me a range of colours and custom plate for my camera body. He couldn’t quite arrange to meet in person, I wanted to pay cash in a face to face exchange. So He invoiced me through stripe.com

All was well until about a week went past after my payment of his invoice and no more responses from Matthew on delivery or anything.

So, reluctantly I let my credit card company know and they immediately refunded my money. So no real loss or trauma for me at all really.

I have no idea what is the problem with Matthew, but he seems to have long-term issues of one kind or another. The website looks really good, the kit is great, but impossible to get hold of. All a bit sad really.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!