Merging several several projects

• Hello,

I usually have a problem, when i need to merge two or more everpano projects.
    The problem is that "preinit" function, because you need to merge the data. Merging is not easy as the indexes are the same and if you not succeed you get a bunch of untracable errors.
    It would be nice to have decoupled scene initialization data from code. Maybe to have preinit tag within scene tag:
    <preinit qu=""0" ti="0" height="165" />
    In such a way we would just copy the scenes xml :)

It's just a suggestion - i love everpano :)

Tomas

• Hi,
    I could use some clues on how to merge different everpano projects together.
    So far, I simply use an openurl action to do it.
    I try to build some sweet autotour transitions and openurl cut all the magic (screen blinking, fullscreen lost)
    Tried many things with the loadpano action (thus calling next main.xml file) but without sucess.
    The problem seems to be the loading of the navigator plugin specific data for each project (floor in my case).
    I have the feeling that the navigator variables loaded for the first xml are not replaced by that of the following calls.
    I have certainly not the coding level of you guys and hope you can help me !
    Cheers,
    Grégory

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!