KR Pano Tools not loading v1.2 +

• The KR Pano Tools Application ran fine on 1.19 but on 1.20 + it doesn't open (blue spinner but nothing further). I note it is now strictly 64 bit but that shouldn't be a problem?

Anyone else had this experience?

My laptop spec
    intel core 17 6500u cpu
    8gb ram
    64 bit operating system x64 processor
    windows 10 home

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Peter

• Hi.

I too have this problem.

I've downloaded krpano-1.20.4 to check out but I can't seem to get krpano Tools.exe to run correctly.
    I get the blue spinner but then it stops. If I check the task manager I see NWIS in the processes so something had fired up but is not visible.

intel core i7-5820k cpu @ 3.30GHz
    64GB ram
    64 bit operating system x64 processor
    Windows 10 Pro

Can you please let me know how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Andrew

• Hi,

there could be eventually a problem between the krpano Tools Framework (NWJS) and your GPU or GPU drivers...

Try using the 32bit version of the krpano Tools, that one is using a different NWJS version and that might work better in such case.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus.

The 32bit version of the krpano Tools worked. I never thought to check that one.

I have a GeForce RTX 2060 with v441.41 game ready driver. Just updated to v442.50 but still no go with 64bit so will stick with 32bit.

Cheers.

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!