VR controller invisible in scenes with no depthmap

• Hello,

I use Oculus quest and scenes with no depthmap generated by everpano. I'm not using everpanoui.
    The thing is that the laser beams of vr controller dissapear in these scenes and no indication is shown the i hover with vr controller on some tile which has onclick event. So - vr controller works - it is just invisible :( But... in the scenes with model the laser beams of vr controller appear.
    I have no idea - what is going on and no idea how to debug it.
    Any help would be appreciated! :)

Thanks,
    Tomas

• Hi,

please post a link to your example.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi,

Thanks for answer and sorry it took some time.
    I was preparing stripped version of the project for you and i found out that the stripped version works :)
    When i tried to locate a problem by trial/error method myself and i found out that the problem causes depthmap:

Code
    <depthmap url="panos/mp.tiles/map1k.stl"          enabled="true"          rendermode="depthmap"          background="none"          scale="1.0"          offset="0.0"          subdiv=""          />

When i remove it - vr controllers are visible again in scenes without depthmap.
    The stl file is here (http://gigazalgiris.lt/vrtest/tpanos/mp.tiles/map1k.stl), but i'm not sure - it is the problem.
    A bit later I will give another try to prepare problematic solution.

Thanks,
    Tomas
    Tomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!