how to run an action after loading new xml via loadscene?

• I have two projects with the same panoramas: one created by krpano dropplet and one made in everpano. Is it possible to load everpano xml from krpano via loadscene(scenename, vars*, flags*, blend*), BUT WITH THE ACTION at the end?
    (I need to run the action , which will bring me to the desired 3D position similar as in ABU SIMBEL example). I have this action, and it works in everpano project, but i need to run it from krpano xml. HOw to achieve this?
    Thanks!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• OKAY, seems that i made it to work.

while this action must be in first, tour.xml (created by krpano dropplet ):
    <action name="test" > loadpano(main.xml,,PRELOAD|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|NOPREVIEW); transition_3_2_obraz1();</action>

it is calling the action which has to be physically in second, main.xml (created by everpano):

<action name="transition_3_2_obraz1"> loadscene(scene3,,PRELOAD); tween(view.tx|view.ty|view.tz, 20|0|400, 2.0, ,); lookto(93,-10,50,smooth(100,50,20));</action>

now it works, as I want

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von igor.socha (31. Januar 2020 um 17:00)

• Hmm, still one problem here :)

Tweening doesn´t end at the desired position of 20|0|400 but at the pre-defined ox oy and oz settings in everpano-rendered xml

<style name="everpano3d_2" panoname="hunady01" prealign="0|4.661|0" ox="30.825" oy="0" oz="541.750" linkedscene="scene2" />

How can i force it to end at 20 0 400? What´s wrong with my code?

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• so to find out, i completely simplified Abu Simbel offline example project just to 2 panoramas and one info hotspot to learn the code and how it works :) After copying all the necessary code from Abu SImble project to my own it still didn´t work as expected and while moving from one pano to the desired one, it finished at the middle of new panorama instead at the desired tx/ty/tz. After a lot of time of trying i found the whole problem was caused by everpano navigator plugin and its settings (which i set in the beginning in everpano before rendering). after removing whole plugin code it works now as in Abu SImbel project and as i want - i have to do more tests though :)

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!