You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 1:25pm

Depth Map tutorial (CGI panos, 3dsMax/Vray

I'm a long term user of KR Pano and competent with the syntax. We produce photo realistic panoramas.

I am really interested in utilising the new depth map and navigator support. Specifically, we would like to be able to walk around in our panos, and create a dolls house. We already have all the 3D data that should be needed, and a rendered depthmap.

I can't find any good tutorials or guides on how to accomplish this. I've played around with the demo of everpano, but not really got anywhere. I don't want to create the depthmap from scratch as they are quite complicated interior scenes, with a lot of furniture. I've tried inserting the depthmap xml code into the tour.xml, as well as the navigator plugin. Nothing is working, just a blurred image.

If someone could point me in the right direction to a good explanation of what I'm trying to achieve, I'd appreciate it!

Our work:

Picto Studios Virtual Tours

Kind regards

Tim