You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

606r

Beginner

• "606r" started this thread

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 6:48pm

Droplet tries to close tab/terminate terminal process in order to work

It bothers me for a few years. Enough.

I run terminal apps all the time. Every time I start droplet it open two options: "do I want to terminate running processes in this tab?"("closing this tab will terminate the running process ruby." and 'terminate'. If I answer 'cancel' it just lists files I drop to the droplet in current terminal tab usually it switches to ruby tab.
I run ruby server and it always jumps to this tab and asks to terminate it.
Sometimes I drop files to the droplet a few times and it doesn't jump to ruby tab and proceeds with the droplet.
Today it closed full terminal window with a lot of tabs, when I pressed terminate and didn't proceed with the droplet. Extremely annoying. It is important to use history in different tabs.

I tried to look it up, but couldn't get anything in droplet thread.

High Sierra/krpano 1.20.2
Thank you