3D presentations program

• I use krpano to do my panos and I like it. But I have to admit that I don’t master it 100% with all its functionalities.

Now I have a client that asks for a 3D presentation of an object (a milk bottle, but it could be any other object). He asks for one of those presentations where you can see the object floating on screen (not necessarily with vr glasses) and you can, by moving the mouse, rotate it in any direction, turn it upside down and so on.

I think the “little planet” presentation in krpano is similar, but it’s not the same. So that:

Do you know if I can achieve this 3D presentation with some of the functions of krpano?

Or, if not possible, can you recommend me a program to do this, preferably not very expensive and easy to use?

In any case, I already have the 3D object with all the materials, textures and illumination. And I can shot any view form any point of view, so that what now I need is the program to “put it all together” in the 3D presentation.

Thanks!

• I too am interested in creating some Object VR solutions. I'll be interested in what you find here as I am a longtime krpano user and I would love to use it for this function if possible.

If not, I have come across Object2VR software from Garden Gnome http://www.ggnome.com that does this as well.

• Thanks to both of you.

Both programs look interesting. At first, it seems that Object2VR seems to be easier to install and use, but on the other hand, I like krpano and I’d like the second one as it’s a solution by using krpano.

I’ll study the question.

• Check the VR-Suite from present4D .. the most versatile VR-presentations tool on the market! All 3D obect formats are featured via drag and drop, all pano media formats (mono/stereo) via drag and drop, no need of programming knowledge .. and much much more ..
    https://present4d.com/de/

greetz mil

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!