very newbie need help

• I just downloaded Krpano last week and really need help starting off. Not a coder and never worked on XML so obviously I feel a steep learning curve coming on. I do have a few rather large jobs that I really want to use krpano and flash so I’m looking for advice or someone to speak with directly to jumpstart me. I’m in the US and would love to find someone with experience to talk with a little so I can really understand the process and concept so I don’t go crazy. Lastly if someone is interested in assisting me with these projects I’m working on while I learn, I’m interested in working with you ($$$), so please email me directly. These projects are multi-images, one is 40 to 50 images, may include a map of a museum with audio, one with hotspots with hopefully “flyouts” of some paintings and one is a store who wants hotspots with text and photos and images linked together ….. Anyone got time to help and talk? russ@zoomhome.com

• Russ,

It's uncommon for a question like this to go unanswered for so long. It must have gotten lost in the pre-holiday hysteria.

At this point in time, most users have been learning by walking through the demos / samples that are included in the download package. Admittedly it may not be the fastest way to learn, especially if you haven't worked with html / xml a little, but it is usually pretty effective.

Don't let the 4 month delay in responding deter you... the community here is very helpful.

Graydon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!