Communication between differents devices

• Hi
    I work on a project where i need to communicate between different devices where action on one pano on a device activate something on an other pano on a different device.
    For example :
    i've a set of two devices, one is an oculus go and the other is a tablet.
    two user begin the app each on a different device.
    On the oculus go the first user push a specific button and it will make appear a button or anything else on the tablet device.
    i assume that i need to begin to make a server for the app on one of the device, then i start the app on each device wich connect to the server where all my variable where hosted. But i don't know how to do that with krpano.
    Is there a way ?

• Yes i tought that javascript was a part of the solution.
    the server is not requiered but i thought that is was a good solution to load different pano which need communication, may be not.
    the idea is to find hiddens buttons on a pano, when you find and clicked them you activate a secret button on an other pano on a different device.

• My project is a little game.
    I need a timer to start and finish the game in less than 30 min.
    i need to activate things on one device that activate things on the other device.
    Devices will be connected by wifi, my idea was that one of the device start a web server which host the app.

• You'd need a PHP/NodeJs server in order for your visits to be able to push/pull notifications to the other device. Can you setup a nodejs server on your tablet? a php one ?

You could then check what kind of solutions you have to push notifications from the server to the devices.
    https://github.com/web-push-libs

Else for that notification system, if you want to do it "from the bottom to the top", especially as you're not going to connect to the internet (security issues), in AJAX/PHP : each device would call the server every 500ms to both :
    - send a json containing their latest actions,
    - retrieve the latest actions of the other device, see if the other device has triggered something.
    And if the other device has triggered something, then you'd be able to launch hidden actions in krpano.

Florian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!