camroll and sound hotspot

• Hello, I'm using flat multi resolution pano (MAP) , and I want to enable a rotate of the picture (a map), like we rotate a paper map. It is working pretty well with the fonction add(view.camroll,+36); , and the hotspot rotate well. But sound hotspot aren't rotating same way. Did you have a solution ?

Here the test code I add in the exemple directional3dsound :

<plugin name="rotate" url="speaker.png" devices="desktop" x="10" y="10" ondown="add(view.camroll,+36); " onup="" />

The hotspot are moving, but the sound not.
    I need a way to let the sound move the same.

Thanks for your help.

• hi all, interestng discussion. I also have a flat image (a cartographics map) and when I rotate the image it alters the behavior of the muose inside the view.
    My question: is it possible to alter the rotation of the image, but normally functionally keep the muose on the Cartesian axes?
    If I rotate the image by +45 or -90 degrees, the behavior of the muose is also altered.
    Thanks, Marco

• Hi,

quick note - the sound position problem with camroll will be fixed in the next release (1.20.6).

My question: is it possible to alter the rotation of the image, but normally functionally keep the muose on the Cartesian axes?

Good question - I have added now a compensation for the camroll setting when controlling/panning the pano. Will be also there in the next release (1.20.6).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Good question - I have added now a compensation for the camroll setting when controlling/panning the pano. Will be also there in the next release (1.20.6).

Thanks Klaus for your answer and future update in new realese.
    This function is very important in the case of rotation of a dome, for the analysis of figures and frescoes.
    Please look at this link --> https://www.marcostucchi.com/Panoramiche/Vi…_CupolaGenerale

Through a slider I want to allow rotation +180 degrees, -180 degrees.
    Thanks Marco

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!