You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scott Witte

Intermediate

• "Scott Witte" started this thread

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 7:47am

Scrollarea scrolltocenter() speed issue

I have to be missing something but I can't get Scrollarea's scrolltocener() to work. The change is instantanious, like setcenter(). Here is an Example.

And here is the code:

Source code

<plugin name="planbase" type="container" keep="true" width="600" height="500" align="center" zorder="2"  >
        <layer name="plan_scrollbase" type="container" width="100%" height="100%">
		<layer name="plan_scrollarea" url.html5="%VIEWER%/plugins/scrollarea.js" url.flash="%VIEWER%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" mwheel="false" direction="all" overscroll="0" align="center" width="100%" height="100%" >
			<layer name="plan" url="%VIEWER%/skin/carlsbad-caverns-map.jpg" scale="0.5" align="center" x="0" y="0" width="" onloaded="copy(layer[plan_scrollarea].width, pixelwidth); copy(layer[plan_scrollarea].height, pixelheight); layer[plan_scrollarea].update();" />
		</layer>
	</layer>

<layer name="set_left" type="text" align="bottomleft" edge="topleft" y="-10" html="Set Left" css="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; " bg="true" bgcolor="0xbbbbbb" bgborder="true" padding="5" onclick="layer[plan_scrollarea].setcenter(-500,0)" />

<layer name="scroll_right" type="text" align="bottomright" edge="topright" y="-10" html="Scroll Right" css="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; " bg="true" bgcolor="0xbbbbbb" bgborder="true" padding="5" onclick="layer[plan_scrollarea].scrolltocenter(1000,1000);" />	
</plugin>

Probably something painfully obvious.

Tested with v1.20.5

Scott Witte

Intermediate

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 6:54pm

Another plea for someone wiser to help me out. I must be missing something to make scrolltocenter work differently than setcenter.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 12:21pm

Hi,

the problem is related to the overscroll="0" setting.
It should be fixed in the next release (1.20.6).

Best regards,
Klaus

Scott Witte

Intermediate

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 6:44pm

Excellent! will look forward to that.