Wait till multi res tiles are loaded

• Hello,

I've created a multires tour in which the 1st pano auto-rotates to a specific view and then blends to the next pano.
    The issue am facing is that once the auto-rotation is done and the designated view is in place, the blend to next pano happens right away while the multi res tiles are still loading.
    This makes the experience look bad as the final view is having some details which I wan't the user to see before moving to the next pano.
    I tried to find a way through which I can instruct the tour to load the next pano only when current set of multi res tiles are loaded but not able to do it.
    As a temporary work around, I added a wait time of 4 second but the final experience differs due to the varying connection speed.

So in a nutshell, can anyone guide me how to create some sort of logic that I can put before loading the next pano so that the pano only loads once the current set of tiles are done loading?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!