You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scott Witte

Intermediate

• "Scott Witte" started this thread

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 6:01am

Death Valley Virtual Visit

For your amusement and hopefully some honest critique, I just released this virtual tour:

Virtual Death Valley

What works or doesn't work? What could be better?

One fun fact, I found a music track that I hoped to use as background. I approached the composer. The track wasn't available but he offered to compose something specifically for the tour. It was a nice collaboration experience.

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 6:42pm

Looks great! Panos are nice and sharp!

Rich

ramirox3

Intermediate

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 8:15pm

Amazing, I felt in the atmosphere movie of Antonioni

Scott Witte

Intermediate

• "Scott Witte" started this thread

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 8:43pm

Amazing, I felt in the atmosphere movie of Antonioni

So I gather you have seen Zabriskie Point. It was a....curious movie. Very much of the era. Then there are all the Star Wars scenes shot in the park. None of that can happen anymore, of course. But I found it really cool knowing I was walking right where C3PO and R2D2 had left their tracks. Fascinating place.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Scott Witte" (Apr 16th 2020, 8:58pm)