All Hotspots are gone!

• Hi @ all,

i bought everpano on the Weekend. After some hours of practise ive got some very good Results out of it. So far, so good.

Today i've worked 6h on a Tour, everything was perfect the 3d Model, die Pano Images it self and the Hotspots were very accurat. But now all Hotspots are gone and i cant bring them back. All the Hotspots are gone in Everpano and in the renderd Project also - i cant navigate in the by clicking the Hotspots.
    I've done nothing in Everpano, i just added some lines of Code in krpano - NO changes in Everpano.

This is extremly frustating. I nearly crying in anger. *angry* *cry* *cursing*

So my Question is, is there a way to recalulate the Hotspots or something? I mean all the References are there. The only way to show Hotspots is to see the Hotspots (On Mac) View --> All model geometry - This brings the Hotspots back, but in totaly wrong positions und they are also gone if i render the Project.

May someone help me? I could send you the project by wetransfer.

Best,

Max

Edited once, last by DRONEXT (April 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM).

• Just discovered this happens all the time now!

I have the newest Version 1.2.3.1 (Mac Version), even on an complet new Project, after i set the first Polygons. The Hotspots will begin to disappear.

This makes Everpano absolutely worthless to me. *angry*

• Powerful concept and fun to play with. Looking forward to a future interface that allows better modeling tools and housekeeping of the geometry. I can make some cools stuff, but get frustrated by a brand new program. As expected, it's buggy. However, I do recommend buying it as it's a good introduction to concepts that are about to sweep through our field.

Thanks Jordi!

Edited 3 times, last by lybarrondo: I was grumpy, ungrateful, and impatient in my first post. It's got issues, but a very cool piece of software. I needed to correct my mistake. (January 15, 2021 at 11:58 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!