You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 24th 2020, 11:41am

loading of 'panos/.../preview.jpg' failed!

Hi I am hoping someone can help - we have created out first 360 with hotspots and all is working well apart from an error message coming up at the bottom loading of 'panos/Anise Gallery 360_01.tiles/preview.jpg' failed!

We have checked and the preview jpegs have transferred over fine into the VR Tour Builder but it seems the underscores in the file name have been replaced by spaces and therefore it can't find the file?

Multiple of these messages come up when you hover over the pano previews at the bottom of the page.

Many thanks

Jacky

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Friday, April 24th 2020, 12:56pm

Hello

There are two potential reasons for this:
1. Capitalization
2. space in the name

The file names of the panoramas should be server-friendly, i.e. instead Anise Gallery 360_01.jpg -> anise_gallery_360_01.jpg
Make a small project from two panoramas, upload them to the server and check if there is a reason.

p.s. I assume that the files are physically on the server, there is no link to check it.

Piotr
Your own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 11:58am

Thank you we will try this today.
One other thing that maybe you could help with - is it possible to add a zoom + and - to the final tour? Currently the only way to zoom in seems to be by using the scroll on a mouse...
Thanks again.

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 2:45pm

The whole interface is independently generated by krpano droplet, you don't have to add anything - there are already buttons and buttons for editing ZOOM. Well, unless you're not using a droplet... then give some link.

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 11:45am

Thanks for your help so far - we have solved the image loading error. I have included a link this time to the tour to see if you can help on a couple of things.
1. The start view is not setting - i select 'set start view' on the chosen pano and 'data saved' comes up but it always revers to 'SUMP' - I want toe start view to be Anise Gallery Entrance 01.
2. zoom - still confused on how people zoom in - I can zoom using the scroll on my mouse but what happens if someone doesn't have a scroll or uses a tablet - how do they zoom in?

Other than these we are happy with the experience so hope to not bother you any further. Many thanks
Jacky
https://avr.london/360/thom/

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 12:28pm

Hi
1. The "Start view" is not set in this project.
2. Scroll is already in the mouse for $2 and on iPad it zooms with two fingers.

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 1:00pm

I know the start view will not set - I press set start view and it does not register... why? What else am I meant to do?
And my point on the zoom is you can only zoom if you have a mouse with a scroll - what if you don't have a scroll? and what if you use a wacom tablet?
Thank you.

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 1:20pm

I tested your project and saving start view works fine *confused*
What browser are you using? Check on Google Chrome.

As for ZOOM, you can add additional buttons. You can do it yourself in XML, or write to me on priv.

Piotr
spacerywirtualne has attached the following images:
  • Screenshot.png
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-30 13.17.46.png

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 1:33pm

Thanks Piotr,

Sorry, maybe I'm not being clear enough - the orientation of each view is good - I want the first image that loads (I thought this was the Start View?) to be the view with the sofa in the middle - Anise Gallery Entrance01

Can I change the order of the views without starting again building the vtour?

Thankyou

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 2:34pm

The order is determined by the order in which the thumbnails are clicked, when adding panoramas to the category.

As for the start view, I will check it out.

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 2:53pm

Thank you - any advise on why it is not working as it should would be helpful.

Friday, May 1st 2020, 10:47am

We have managed to resolve the start scene issue by swapping the xml code around. I would still like to discuss a zoom navigation baar of some sort at the bottom so will send you a message separately on that. thank you.