Problems with caching

• I experience more caching problems than I ever done before.
    It looks like browsers seem to think nocaching is a security problem as many needs you to go deep into your preferences to delete the cache.
    It should not be aproblem today with the speed of the internet we have now.

I just got this in Chrome after updating to 1.20

Even if Firefox and Safari had no problem. Safari has most problem offline but it may also reject finding new xml files which are loded as <include url="xml" />

I have been looking for solutions but they seems to be complicated if they should work.

The best would be a simple Meta tag

• n safari simply use alt-cmd-R
    you can see that in them menu...
    with alt "Reload Origin" changes to "Reload Page from Origin"

The problem is that its not me but the clients.
    And Safari option is actually not a default option. You have activate it in the advanced preferences.
    As far as I remember it was a default option before and ther ewas also one called NoCachingso that you could disable the cache.

But anyhow you can not tell 1000 visitors a day that they may need to go through a special walk through the preferences to do it if they got errors like the one i just had with a black page in Chrome.

I have no idea how bad the problem is in Windows. IPad seems to be Ok from server. IPhone fails sometimes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!