Can I use: Krpano + PanotourPro + Everpano together?

• hi, i'm using panotour pro. I want to use the EVERPANO walking effect together. I have special plugins for PanotourPro. I have no chance to write for krpano.
    I bought the latest version of krpano. but i haven't bought everpano yet. I have to use panotourpro. Can I use it with Everpano? very important. If I can use everpano, panotourpro and krpano together, I will buy it. Thanks for your help.

best,

• I have both panotour pro 2.5 (updated to latest krpano) and everpano. Haven't had any luck getting them to work together. It would be great if a workflow could be shared from anyone who's been successful with this!

• In my opinion, the structure and coding base of Panotor and Kay Arpano are both the same and it works from the latest reggae. And a solution created by a new graphical interface or plugin will definitely work.Because the development and growth of 360-degree images and nets are moving in three dimensions.The growing world is evolving to produce realistic, three-dimensional images of the environment, and 360-degree images will be transformed into 3D and smart by changing the graphical interface.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!