Can I use: Krpano + PanotourPro + Everpano together?

• hi, i'm using panotour pro. I want to use the EVERPANO walking effect together. I have special plugins for PanotourPro. I have no chance to write for krpano.
    I bought the latest version of krpano. but i haven't bought everpano yet. I have to use panotourpro. Can I use it with Everpano? very important. If I can use everpano, panotourpro and krpano together, I will buy it. Thanks for your help.

best,

• I have both panotour pro 2.5 (updated to latest krpano) and everpano. Haven't had any luck getting them to work together. It would be great if a workflow could be shared from anyone who's been successful with this!

• In my opinion, the structure and coding base of Panotor and Kay Arpano are both the same and it works from the latest reggae. And a solution created by a new graphical interface or plugin will definitely work.Because the development and growth of 360-degree images and nets are moving in three dimensions.The growing world is evolving to produce realistic, three-dimensional images of the environment, and 360-degree images will be transformed into 3D and smart by changing the graphical interface.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!