• Here is an example, in onstart, define the limits for x and y

• Or such an option

• Thank you.
    The first option does work for me, but I don't understand the maximum or minimum values, if they are around the initial position of the hotspot and in which units they are expressed in the startup.
    The second option doesn't work for me. You may not have understood correctly *cry*

• Thanks Sergey.
    The problem is that I don't know how to incorporate this into a hotspot of the type: <hotspot name = "detail1038" handcursor = "true" distorted = "true" onclick = ""
    url = "imag_escape / detail1038.jpg" scale = "0.1" ath = "0"
    atv = "0" />

• And that it was kept in a margin of positions x, y predetermined?

These are your set conditions, which means a rectangular area of screen coordinates, within which a hot spot should be located. And this rectangle is described by the maximum and minimum values of x and y

The first option does work for me, but I don't understand the maximum or minimum values, if they are around the initial position of the hotspot and in which units they are expressed in the startup.
    The second option doesn't work for me. You may not have understood correctly *cry*

I checked both options before posting - both workers. Hotspot changes its position each time it enters the scene within the described area in screen coordinates.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!