How to scroll Popup Blur iframe example on iPad?

• Hi,

Can anyone please put me out of my confusion *confused*

I'm trying to use the latest Popup Blur iframe example code to open an iframe containing a webpage. This works fantastic on a pc/laptop/ Samsung phone but I can't scroll the contents up and down on an iPad.

Here's the hotspot code from the example for the hotspot.

<hotspot name="spot2" style="infospot"
    html="Web"
    ath="0" atv="0"
    onloaded="circlepos(2,6);"
    onclick="popup('iframe', 'https://mywebsite.com', 800, 600, true);"
    />

HERE is the xml code for the popup example that contains the iframe / popup code.

I had a really good search and found a previous thread with a similar issue and the DIV solution was added to the code in bold shown below although I've not been able to test it. The thread was titled 'html iframe embed directly from tour xml'

<action name="iframe_embed">

removelayer(%1);
    addlayer(%1);
    set(layer[%1].parent, %2);
    set(layer[%1].align, lefttop);
    set(layer[%1].width, 100%);
    set(layer[%1].height, 100%);

if(device.html5,
    txtadd(iframecode, '[div style="position:absolute; right:0; bottom:0; left:0; top:0; overflow-y: scroll; -webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;"] [iframe id="krpano_iframe_',%1,'" width="100%" height="100%" src="',%3,'" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" allow-same-origin allowfullscreen][/iframe][/div]');
    copy(layer[%1].html, iframecode);
    set(layer[%1].padding, 0);
    set(layer[%1].url, '%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf');
    set(layer[%1].interactivecontent, true);
    set(layer[%1].onloaded, iframe_resize(%1); );
    showlog();
    trace(error,'Iframe is not working in flash mode!');
    );

</action>

So is there anyway I can add the DIV code to the KRPano example code to get this window scrolling on an iPad and probably an iPhone also? Tried all sorts but keep getting errors.

I do realise that there are already plugins out there available to purchase (although several of them do not scroll on the iPad) and I'm really not trying to save money but instead just want to stick to my regular tour file structure and have some simple unencrypted code that I can quickly update if needed.

Many thanks for your help with this and please include a PayPal donation link via PM *wink*

Andrew

• Really appreciate you checking it Rich.

I can get the html demo to scroll no problem but the Web demo I touch and drag the iframe contents and see the the scroll bar appear on the right but the whole thing (iframe window and background pano) just springs up and down slightly and returns. It's like the iframe is part of the pano behind it where as the the html demo the window is independent and sat on top of the pano.

Perhaps it's the age of my iPad? I don't really use Apple products and only got the iPad for testing KRPano tours and websites years ago. After checking the model number I see it's A1474 iPad Air which was introduced in 2013 although I thought if I just keep the iOS software and browsers always up to date I would have minimal issues.

Just installed iOS 12.4.6 and tried with latest Chrome and Safari but still no luck with the web version so will head down to the local JB Hi-Fi store and test the examples on what ever recent models they have on display. Never thought to check those *blink*

Thanks again.

Andrew

• Ok... just tried it on the latest iPad, iPad Air and Mini and all three scroll fine.

Must be related to the age of my older iPad Air which is a shame as I'd have though they would all do the same in a browser.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction and looks as though it only works on newer iOS devices *sad*

• I just discovered the same problem on my iPad air first generation 2014
    It is impossible to scroll also the example page.
    No problem on my iPhone 6s which is almost as old.

Just checked it: Apple iPhone 6s smartphone. Announced Sep 2015.
    Chipset Apple A9 (14 nm)
    CPU Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
    GPU PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)

Ipad Air Processor: Dual core 1.4 GHz Apple A7 and the Apple M7 motion co-processor.

• Ok... just tried it on the latest iPad, iPad Air and Mini and all three scroll fine.

Must be related to the age of my older iPad Air which is a shame as I'd have though they would all do the same in a browser.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction and looks as though it only works on newer iOS devices

I was actually going to suggest my client to use it for loading their website inside the pan but I am not sure now.

My guess is that you have to have the latest IOS 13.4 and that it may be the same problem that affected fullscreen.

I find the popupwindows the most important and most useful option that has been made for Krpano in many years.

I really need to have it tested on iPhones and iPads with older IOS before I suggest it to my client.

• I've no real idea how far back you can go with viewing these scrolling popup windows on the iPad. I'm hoping it's atleast back to 2016 as I imagine the majority'(including schools) will own one from then or atleast updated an older version.

Perhaps someone here that has a 2016 -2017 iPad would kindly check if the window can scroll up and down?

Hey Hans Nyb.... what camera / lens combo do you use? Museum 360s look really detailed and a good amount of zoom.

Andrew

• Perhaps someone here that has a 2016 -2017 iPad would kindly check if the window can scroll up and down?

Hey Hans Nyb.... what camera / lens combo do you use? Museum 360s look really detailed and a good amount of zoom.

Hi Andrew
    I have used Canon 5D II and for the last years Canon 6D.
    All with Canon 15mm except for the 2 large Halls, The Great Hall and the Audience Hall which was made with an old 28mm Nikkor.
    3 shots HDR using EnfuseGui.

I believe you have to go back to the iPad Air 1 from 2013 to get the scrolling problem. I have one myself.
    All newer ones can update to the current IOS 13.4-

I actually yesterday bought a new Ipad Air 3rd generation. It comes with 13.3.1 and works perfect-
    I guess all with IOS 13 and newer are doing fine.

And if you update to latest KRPano 1.20.7 you can now also have Fullscreen on iPad-

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HansNyb (5. Juni 2020 um 13:05)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!